Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

Re: Thank You Walt Disney!

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones View Post
    What a nice thought, Disneyland Daddy.

I agree that Walt's optimism was the cornerstone of his success. Just think of some of the great, reaffirming songs from Walt's time that helped to give a lift when we needed it:

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow"

"Enjoy It!"

"Joie de Vivre"

"No Way to Go but Up"

"Whistle While You Work"

"A Spoonful of Sugar (helps the medicine go down)"

"With a Smile and a Song"

"Let's Sing a Gay Little Spring Song"

"My, What a Happy Day"

"Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah"

...and so many more.

Put a few on your iTunes and head out into the glorious Spring weather!
    lets hear it for Merlin Jones!!!!!

merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!m erlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!me rlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!mer lin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merl in!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merli n!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin !merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin! merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!m erlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!me rlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!mer lin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merl in!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merli n!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin !merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin! merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!m erlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!me rlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!mer lin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merl in!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merli n!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin !merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin! merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!m erlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!me rlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!mer lin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merl in!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merli n!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin !merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin! merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!m erlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!me rlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!mer lin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merl in!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merli n!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin !merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin! merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!m erlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!me rlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!mer lin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merl in!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merli n!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin !merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin! merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!m erlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!me rlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!mer lin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merl in!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merli n!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin !merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin! merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!m erlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!me rlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!mer lin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merl in!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merli n!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin !merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin! merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!m erlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!me rlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!mer lin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merl in!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merli n!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin !merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin! merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!m erlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!me rlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!mer lin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merl in!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merli n!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin !merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!merlin!

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfan07 View Post
    lets hear it for rex!!!

rexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexre xrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexr exrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrex rexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexre xrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexr exrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrex rexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexre xrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexr exrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrex rexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexre xrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexr exrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrex rexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexre xrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexr exrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrex rexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexre xrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexr exrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrex rexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexre xrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexr exrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrex rexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexre xrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexr exrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrex rexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexre xrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrexrex

Thank thank you too kind.

I haven't read anything in the Debate Lounge, but I must say that I have never been as proud of the United States of America as I've been over the last few months. In the words of Mr. Disney, the spirit in the air at this moment in our history makes me feel red, white, and blue all over.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl View Post
    As much of a "safe haven" DL may seem to me, my wallet begs to differ. I just spent another $380 for another annual pass. And I seem to spend 7 or 8 bucks for a crappy cheeseburger with lukewarm fries, or $3 for a soda everytime I go there.

DL is a safe haven for every aspect of my life except for my wallet.
    Agreed and agreed...and in my case..it's takes a little over half a tank to get to Dland and back and with gas prices...that hurts. When I first bought my pass 4 years ago..I would go almost every week..now...I'll be lucky to get out there once a month. And now, that my son is older, he wants every Mickey plushie or play gun or trinket he sees and it's so hard for me to say no to my son's big brown puppy dog eyes and I give in. After a trip to Disneyland...I'm broke for weeks. And being single mom doesn't help.

I love Dland....but it's hard to mask the pain the wallet feels everytime I go and takes away from the joy just a bit.

• Blind to His Own Faults

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticIdealist View Post
    I haven't read anything in the Debate Lounge, but I must say that I have never been as proud of the United States of America as I've been over the last few months.
    Me, too--I'm kicking ___ in my American Idol pool!!

I second, errr... third... oh what the heck... If I had the chance I too would thank Walt Disney for Disneyland. Thanks Mr. Disney up there or wherever you are.
    Last edited by mickeyandme67; 03-21-2008 at 09:26 AM. Reason: speling, I mean spelling.
    Permanecer sentado por favor...

• Comin' at ya!

It is the one place where people can go and escape from the outside world for awhile. It's amazing how closed off it is.
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• formerly PretzelSouls!

This is really nice, thanks for posting.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12