Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Off to Neverland

Re: Photo Update 3/21: Spring is here, so are the crowds, and more night shots

fabulous trip report!!!

i loooove the antique and panoramic shots!!!

• MC Blogger

Blog Entries

Really great pics- thanks so much!
    Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
    www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

• Dave

Blog Entries

Thanks for the photo. I want to change my logo. Does any one have an idea how to do that. I did it with the charges sign but I can't remembeer how to do it.
    Dave

•   
    • Senior Minion

Those were awesome photos. I loved the sepia ones and my favorite has to be the Mad Hatter and Alice running out of the castle.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Nice photos! Thank you for posting them.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Thank you to all of you who have written comments. Thanks for your feedback and for looking at the shots buried way down at the bottom of the thread.

And welcome to Micechat, Laurann 360! I hope you decide to stick around. Micechat is a great site, but you should know that it can become addicting. :

Quote Originally Posted by bigwavedave View Post
    Thanks for the photo. I want to change my logo. Does any one have an idea how to do that. I did it with the charges sign but I can't remembeer how to do it.
    If you go to the top of your screen, look for "User CP" at the top of your page. If you click on it, choose "edit profile" and it will give you an option to change your avatar on the left hand side.

• Iron-Clad Allie

My bad! My PM box is around 100 messages beyond the limit (since my Gold expired). I'll have to hook up again. I attempted to empty the extra posts into a folder - but they still counted as stored messages.

Anyway, here's the PM that I tried to send to you today -

Howdy, MD!

Been getting special events lined up for the month of April for my Assembly candidate. The most fun thing that I've been doing is setting up parades and other events that will feature a privately owned antique fire engine and a high school jazz band. I came up with the idea of having the band perform on the engine instead of a traditional flated truck w/ hay bales.

My friends young son is now hooked on theme parks (thanks to me - ha ha). He's wanting to take a one or two day trip with me to either Universal, Disneyland or both. I'll keep you aprized. The picture is looking better for me all the way around.

Each of the state and federal Republican representatives in my area recently recognized me at a special dinner for all of my many years of commitment to our general overall effort. It's been tough changing my career emphasis. Nevertheless - next year should ROCK!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Meanwhile, Pinocchio was making a break for it...

Pinochio likes big bunns! This he can't deny! Cause that would be a lie. He likes his burgers thick and juicy. Baby Got Baby Back Ribs! Yo!

• Iron-Clad Allie

This is the Princess of the Wood. Just kidding. I do not know the folklore behind her. She sure is purdy - just like all of your pictures, Mac Daddy.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 04-02-2008 at 11:56 PM.

absolutely stunning photos, thank you so much for sharing them. I wish I had your camera + photography skills.

"How do I depreciate this rock?"

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Majestic Falcon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Daddy View Post
    One of my other reasons for going was that I picked up a new lens lately. It wasn't too expensive and is not the sharpest lens in the world, but it's supposed to take nice macro shots. It's a Sigma 70-300 mm zoom. One of the cool things about taking these telephoto shots is how the background appears larger. I like how SM looks like it's right on top of TSI...

its cool when you can remove all the distortion by using a high focal length.

does that lens do macro at 1:1 ratio? or 1:0.5? great price either way.

great work
    You can never run out of imagination. The more you use, the more you gain.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Thanks Loveberri and RW.

Quote Originally Posted by orbitalpunk View Post
    its cool when you can remove all the distortion by using a high focal length.

does that lens do macro at 1:1 ratio? or 1:0.5? great price either way.

great work

Sadly, this will only do 1:2. I've read that most zooms aren't really built to do 1:1, but as I was looking for a 300 zoom and the macro option was there, I thought it would be a good lens to experiment with while I'm waiting for that tax rebate check to arrive.

I mean....er....college fund. Yeah. That's what I said. It's all going to the college fund for the kids. :

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234