Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Vote for Big Thunder Mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHost2 View Post
    They are talking about Disneyland's version. What don't you like about WDW's version? They are very similar.
    I don't feel that the WDW version has as much excitement. With the DL version even though most of us have been on it thousands of tiems you can't see around every corner as to what is coming up next... I like how it feels more like you are secluded than the WDW one... I don't feel that they are much like each other at all... They do have some similarities however they are two distinct attractions and definately different than one another...
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

I'd have to say I like DL's version of not only BTMR, but Space Mountain as well. Just have to keep those pesky teens from wearing flashing mickey ears on Space Mountain though...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Snow_White_Raven View Post
    I don't feel that the WDW version has as much excitement. With the DL version even though most of us have been on it thousands of tiems you can't see around every corner as to what is coming up next... I like how it feels more like you are secluded than the WDW one... I don't feel that they are much like each other at all... They do have some similarities however they are two distinct attractions and definately different than one another...
    I do agree with you about the DL version being better because of those reasons you listed, but I still love the WDW version.

The Matterhorn is currently losing by 3 percent, so please everyone vote for the Matterhorn, one of the most important rides ever built.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12