Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Is Pixar Play...

Quote Originally Posted by KrItTeR View Post
    a part of one of the swings cracked and broke off.
    Maybe it's a sign that this parade needs to go in the same way that Light Magic did.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post
    Maybe it's a sign that this parade needs to go in the same way that Light Magic did.
    I'm with you on this. Seems strange that there is no mention of "Disney" in the parade title. Not even "Disney/Pixar Play Parade" - seems odd........and that was enough to make me feel like it didn't belong.......in my opinion.

• Banned User

It's likely because Disney and Pixar aren't separate companies anymore, and their finally getting used to saying just Pixar. Not to mention Disney/Pixar Play Parade sounds like Cedar Fair came up with it.

I do not agree that the parade needs to be DCA's Light Tragic. At the least, it should be a seasonal parade, only running from Memorial Day to Labor Day, while another parade runs during the other times. Hong Kong does it, so why not us? It could be added to the 1 point something Billion Dollar tab used to renovate DCA into something that you would pay 60 bucks for.
    Last edited by stitchon; 03-27-2008 at 08:02 AM.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Wow... more negativity...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Shubisha

Festival of the Lion King and Aladdin's Royal Caravan didn't have Disney in the title, this led to much confusion as well because people weren't sure whether or not the characters even belonged at Disneyland. People are greatly comforted by the well thought out theme-specific titles presented today such as Disney's Parade of Dreams and Disney's Dreams Come True Parade.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Yes, but that's because they have nothing Disney related in the actual title, where as everyone knows what Pixar is, I think Disney's Pixar would get too many complaints from Fans... and would be overkill.. As you realize everyone on her would then say, WE KNOW IT'S DISNEY AS PIXAR=DISNEY!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post
    Festival of the Lion King and Aladdin's Royal Caravan didn't have Disney in the title, this led to much confusion as well because people weren't sure whether or not the characters even belonged at Disneyland.
    That's pretty sad. It's Disneyland people! I would hope they were Disney characters!

• kevsgarden

Quote Originally Posted by iluvdisney01 View Post
    Anyone?
    I'm happy to say that the PPP was back yesterday (Wednesday) minus the bugs life unit and minus the acrobats on the Rat and Toy Story units. The stilt performers were still there AND Jack-Jack's hair was flaming again.
    Also noticed that we didn't get as wet this time, compared to the AP preview where I got soaked!
    I spoke to a Guest Relations CM and she told me that as of right now, each performance is subject to change.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by kevsgarden View Post
    I'm happy to say that the PPP was back yesterday (Wednesday) minus the bugs life unit and minus the acrobats on the Rat and Toy Story units. The stilt performers were still there AND Jack-Jack's hair was flaming again.
    Also noticed that we didn't get as wet this time, compared to the AP preview where I got soaked!
    I spoke to a Guest Relations CM and she told me that as of right now, each performance is subject to change.
    I finally caught PPP (or P3?) on Friday and enjoyed it immensely. As kevsgarden posted, the bug's life unit was not present, but I didn't even think about it until after the parade. I was having too much fun to miss it. BUT I would love to see it back when it's all fixed and ready again for performances.

I got mildly wet. And didn't mind at all. The family with 4 squealing kids next to me LOVED all the water action. They kept screaming and laughing every time they got squirted. I know that some folks might find it annoying, but in my completely non-scientific and subjective review, the water (and the parade) was a big hit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12