Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

All AP'ers are DISRESPECTFUL, SLOPPY, CARELESS, RECKLESS, COMPLACENT...ect

You've probably heard this before. Annual Passholders are nothing but a bunch of nasty, annoying guests that think they own the park because they pay $300 bucks a year to have the resort all to them selves. I know a CM personally who tells me that she runs into this kinda attitude on a regular basis. Well what do you think about that? Is that a true stereotype? How does that represent the Micechat community? Can we make a difference?

• Goofy

Re: All AP'ers are DISRESPECTFUL, SLOPPY, CARELESS, RECKLESS, COMPLACENT...ect

its just a few bad apples here and then. But its not only at disneyland its everywhere. the mall, grocerys, etc.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

it only takes one bad apple to ruin the whole barrel, and sadly they do
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

i do not think its every Aper but there is quite a few that are exactly what you described. I have seen them personally act like they own the place

• Rock Star Minion

Too bad MiceChat doesn't have a search feature...
    Or maybe you just came out of that three-month coma....
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Minion

A bit of a generalization... :)

I've thought about buying an AP, but I don't think I live close enough to take full advantage of it.

Since your header says "all AP'ers" does that mean if I did buy one I would automatically transform into a disrespectful, sloppy, careless, reckless, complacent, lazy person on the spot?
    "Happy Working Song" parody for DCA remodel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-TYESfNTP8&feature=plcp

Retro Rant Review of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame II" (comedy review of direct-to-video
    Disney sequel):
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../1/q1j7FU8QXu0
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../0/sasNTMDRBLU

Retro Rant Review of "Home on the Range" (comedy review of Disney movie):
    Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mC-...feature=relmfu
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUie...feature=relmfu
    Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Vea...feature=relmfu

Visit my site: http://www.vividgroovy.com

Pratfall the albatross superheroine visits the Carthay Circle Theatre.

• Rock Star Minion

Re: A bit of a generalization... :)

Quote Originally Posted by animagusurreal View Post
    I've thought about buying an AP, but I don't think I live close enough to take full advantage of it.

Since your header says "all AP'ers" does that mean if I did buy one I would automatically transform into a disrespectful, sloppy, careless, reckless, complacent, lazy person on the spot?
    That is exactly what happens. It is painful to watch, too.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• MiceChat Moderator
    • ♠ Pirate Wizard ♠

Blog Entries

people can suck it if they are able to judge the entire AP community over a few jerks. some changes ive seen in myself after being an AP is that i help out more people and i share disney insider info like the gallery is closing or something cause they'll wonder why im shooting a boring building. i've had great chats with other guests.
    You can never run out of imagination. The more you use, the more you gain.

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

woah now. Im an APer and I dont think im any of those things...unless people arent telling me something. i think rex22 said it the best. there are the few who think this way about the park, but not all. Sure we APers and plain ole' MCers alike have our little nit-pickey fits about this and that around the park, but i wouldnt say that that makes us bad people. Cast Members and others are simply taking the APer stereotype and generalizing.

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

• Fastest Man Alive

Hey, I'm ALL of those things, but I'm NOT an APer- does that logically follow?
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

• =)

I, for one, have never seen an APer acting that way, though I have no doubt that it happens.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

• Banned User

I'm a passholder, and I don't think I own the place. I'm glad disney offers that type of thing in the first palce. They could be like they are with everything else, and take away AP's, and have people pay the 66 dollars for a park ticket

• Disneyland is your land.

Quote Originally Posted by startours1 View Post
    I'm a passholder, and I don't think I own the place. I'm glad disney offers that type of thing in the first palce. They could be like they are with everything else, and take away AP's, and have people pay the 66 dollars for a park ticket
    Could you imagine the uproar if that happened? Of course Disney isn't that stupid, but I'd love to see how long the thread got if Disney did!
    Class of 2005...

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

We've had this discussion lots of times before, believe me, lots.

As for MiceChat, we like to believe that we don't keep any sort of attitude in the parks. If you come to one of our meets, you would see a group of people just their to have a good time. I like to think that if the AP sterotype exists, it's outside of our community means/stands for.
    -Monorail Man

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast