• formerly PretzelSouls!

Talking PretzelSouls Spring Break Disneyland TR!

The Battle Of The Spring Breakers
    March 25th, 2008
    ~Trip Report~

March 25th, 2008 - I awoke at 5:00a.m. to the painfully ringing telephone which happened to be my friend, who had become very ill and wouldn't be able to make it to Disneyland with me. So who do I call? The mother, she hadn't been to Disneyland in ages and had been wanting to go! A perfect excuse... I was happy until I found out that my dad would be there...he hasn't really been apart of my life forever but I guess it would be ok, a good chance to reconnect...I suppose.

We all met at Disneyland and I had made reservations at the Carnation Cafe for 8:00a.m. but sadly I was late -stupid traffic- but they still let us in although it was 8:34. We sat down and ordered our drinks and breakfast, everyone decided to get the Oscar's Choice.

Here's Waiting For Coffee:

The waitress brought us our coffee and we waited about 5 more minutes for our Oscar's Choice. It came out really hot and the potatoes were excellent. The eggs were a little...odd, but everything else was fantastic!

Oscar has the best personality in the world and was very very kind. He greeted us with a big grin and stopped by our table a few times to check in. He is really sweet and if you ever have the chance make sure to say hi to him and tell him that you appreciate his hard work!
    After breakfast we headed off to Adventure land, it was already packed and the Jungle Cruise was the least busy with about a 5 minute wait.
    We then went on POTC and the Haunted Mansion, pirates had a 15 minute wait and Haunted Mansion was about 20 minutes. We went on multiple rides through out the day but ended up leaving the park around 7 because the crowds were so terrible! It was a fun day and hopefully I can return soon! I'll post more pics in a little while!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: PretzelSouls Spring Break Disneyland TR!

Great Pretz. I always look forward to good trip reports and yours will be no exception!

• formerly PretzelSouls!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Sorry about the double post on Alice & Wonderland..

• Goofy

nice pictures ps. im glad you had a great time.

• Mickey is not my Brother

Wonderful TR so far

• Confused One

PretzelSouls,

Looks like you had a blast. Hope your friend gets better. Also that is one the best spots to eat in the morning. When ever I go there I have to stop there first. They have the best food. And yes Oscar is a very nice person. He's great.

Once again glad you had a great trip.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Great trip report and thanks for the report on the crowd situation. I haven't been to DLR for the past two weeks and am hoping the crowds will die down soon.