Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Fancy that...

favorite attraction, loop, or queue music in the Parks?

what Is your favorite attraction music in the parks? I started this thread because i'm being a dork listening to the 50th anniversary cd on Itunes as I write this..and I wonder..what Is my favorite park music?

well, for me it goes like this

Attraction Soundtracks
    1. The Haunted Mansion -Grimm Grinning Ghosts- It just is, It's my favorite attraction but I think it is amazing how each scene uses the same song but in a different style, It's dark..but funny at the same time, HOW AWSOME!
    2. Space Mountian-because It just makes me amazed and works in evoking the amazement of the launch tube at the beggining of the ride, and then It's very catchy and spacey in the middle.
    3. Pinnochio's Daring Journey- It has the best Disney movie song ever"when you wish upon a star" and I don't know, it's just the best Disney movie, and is has the best Disney movie music IMO in it
    honorable mention: Soarin' over California- Although The attraction and music can put you to sleep It makes a perfect theme song for the idealistic DCA. It truly is an amazing score IMO

Queue music

1. Roger Rabbits Car Toon spin- It's soo jazzy and other than that, the queue just rules
    2. The Matterhorn- The yodeling totaly just gets you in the mood!
    3. Whinnie the Pooh- Yeah, not everyones favorite attraction but the queue music is very nice, "a heffalumps a woozle"
    The Land Loops

1. Adventureland- The loop fits well with it's drums around The Tiki room, and the animal sounds obviously.
    2. Tomorrowland-the techno remixes of classic Tomorrowland tunes are really fun to stop and listen to.
    3. New Orleans Square- It's jazzy tunes are also fun and fitting.

what's your list?..or short answer if you like

• Seasick

Re: favorite attraction, loop, or queue music in the Parks?

I really like both the old and new Space Mountain tracks. Music on a roller coaster is just so unique to Disney and done very well. Gotta go with Haunted Mansion and Pirates as well.

You left out parade and show music. Some of my favorite music comes from these areas. Fantasmic is probably one of my favorite musical scores ever, the Electrical Parade is a classic, and I really loved the recent "At The Happiest Place on Earth" mini-parade music.

• =)

I couldn't name a single favorite, but Pirates, HM, Space Mountain, Indy, and Soarin' are huge for me. As far as area loops go, I'm especially fond of the Dixieland jazz in NOS and the almost-too-sugary-but-definitely-not-all-the-way-there tunes on Main Street. Pure Disneyland magic right there. As for queue music, I pick Indy. There isn't really any music, per se--unless you count the film reels--but the sound effects are EXTREMELY effective and they almost have a subtly musical quality to them. But if you count the HM preshow as a queue, it has to win, even over Indy. That foyer organ is just so incredible, as is the statement of GGG played by alto flute, tubular bells, organ, and wind in the loading area.

Basically, I love most music at Disneyland. ::sigh::

• Fancy that...

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    I really like both the old and new Space Mountain tracks. Music on a roller coaster is just so unique to Disney and done very well. Gotta go with Haunted Mansion and Pirates as well.

You left out parade and show music. Some of my favorite music comes from these areas. Fantasmic is probably one of my favorite musical scores ever, the Electrical Parade is a classic, and I really loved the recent "At The Happiest Place on Earth" mini-parade music.
    woops, I guess that's some bias on my part..never been a fan of Parades but I will agree that DL Shows have great music(fantasmic+Remember) sorry but I absolutely HATE the POD music-not trying to start a MC fight or anything but I just think It's sooo cheesy and ridiculous AND has pretty badly rhymed lyrics..It was written by Phil Collins I heard..and I'm known by my family for hating his music-just sayin(this is all really in better taste than it sounds like, lol)

• Fancy that...

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    I couldn't name a single favorite, but Pirates, HM, Space Mountain, Indy, and Soarin' are huge for me. As far as area loops go, I'm especially fond of the Dixieland jazz in NOS and the almost-too-sugary-but-definitely-not-all-the-way-there tunes on Main Street. Pure Disneyland magic right there. As for queue music, I pick Indy. There isn't really any music, per se--unless you count the film reels--but the sound effects are EXTREMELY effective and they almost have a subtly musical quality to them. But if you count the HM preshow as a queue, it has to win, even over Indy. That foyer organ is just so incredible, as is the statement of GGG played by alto flute, tubular bells, organ, and wind in the loading area.

Basically, I love most music at Disneyland. ::sigh::
    OH!! I almost forgot about Main street ! I love how extremely overly sweet it sounds too. I didn't put HM in the queue music place because I didn't consider it the queue but if I did cnsider it so, It would definitaly be #1

• Seasick

My favorite atmosphere music is actually outside the parks, in the ticket booth area. Generally classic Disney music and it just sets the mood so wonderfully.

This is difficult. For me, it results in a lengthy list because all the music is good. But if I have to narrow it down...

Attractions: Pirates, HM, Splash Mountain

Queues: Spash Mountain, Matterhorn

Lands: NOS, Adventureland, Main Street

Music I miss: People Mover (that was amazing!) and the entrance to Frontierland (I think it's gone, I haven't heard it in 15 years)

• Picturing the Magic

attraction music:
    -Star Tours (JOHN WILLIAMS forthewin)
    -Splash Mountain (the music is so cheery, and also very gloomy. The variations fit each scene in the ride!)
    -Indiana Jones (JOHN WILLIAMS forthewin.....again)

Queue Music:
    -The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (tho i dont no quite why)
    -Indiana Jones (very spooky)
    -Haunted Mansion (the sound of the solo organ + wind is just incredible)

Area Music:
    -Main Street U.S.A.
    -New Orleans Square
    -The Village Haus

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

• Picturing the Magic

I also wanna add Adventureland to my area loop mix, but only to a certain extent [and if it includes tarzan treehouse music ]

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

• =)

-Indiana Jones (JOHN WILLIAMS forthewin.....again)
    Pretty much. John Williams on a Disneyland attraction? There isn't much room for improvement beyond that.

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

Fantasmic theme...not the whole show, bust the beginning and the end...oooh just think if john williams did a version of that! OOOOOH! another F! improvement?

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

• Hello

John Williams on Star Tours and Indy

Animal Sounds

P.S. Does Rockin' Space and Screamin' count? If so, Screamin'.

• or CBF

Attraction Music:
    1. Soarin'
    2. New Space
    3. Pirates

Queue Music:
    1. HM
    2. Indy
    3. Matterhorn

Area Music:
    1. Esplanade
    2. HPB
    3. Tomorrowland
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

• Laughing Last..

Area music: Frontierland, Condor Flats, and Grizzley Creek area

Attraction music: Soarin', Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones, Space Mountain
    LOS ANGELES
    ANGELS
    OF ANAHEIM
    WHAT A STUPID NAME

CALIFORNIA ANGELS FOREVER

Baseball is our religion
    The stadium our cathedral
    Beer and peanuts our sacrament

• Banned User

stuff that needs to go: the "i'm wishin, for the one I love..." crap in the well near the castle. I thought it was annoying going off every minute or so, but spent months away from it until 2 days ago when I heard it again, right near when I was cleaning snow white.... holy hell, it was STUCK on in a constant <censored> (you can imagine the word here!) loop. still trying to get that out of my head...

seriously also, wth is with it? is she wishing for true love to rescue her from the well or some crap? always sounds like she is stuck in it, should I drop a rope down there?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast