Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Re: 3/30- The Day of a Million Breakdowns

When you got evac'd and taken backstage to exit did you get to see the CM lunch place? Many moons ago when we got evac'd off and they had to use waders to pull our boats back to an exit point we were thrilled to see the CM facilities.

I can't wait to see part III.

• Troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    When you got evac'd and taken backstage to exit did you get to see the CM lunch place? Many moons ago when we got evac'd off and they had to use waders to pull our boats back to an exit point we were thrilled to see the CM facilities.

I can't wait to see part III.
    Westside Diner (or the DEC for old timers)? Yeah, we went by there. Kinda was fun to go by some of my CM haunts while not a CM anymore.

• Disney Dreamin'

Thumbs up Re: 3/30- The Day of a Million Breakdowns

From one Zonie to another: Great job on your TR!

Can't wait to see the rest.
    I never thought Id go this far
    without a star to cross the seas
    So far from shores I left behind
    Still far from shores Ive yet to reach

--VNV Nation

Some people get the Teemu reference.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

All right, I promised I'd be back this afternoon and here I am.

Oh and Lisa, as Disneyphenom said, we did go past the Westside Diner. Even funnier was that the people being evac'd kept trying to use the vending machines in the hallway... security said no. T'was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy3 View Post
    Some people get the Teemu reference.
    And therefore you are made of awesome

And Disneyphenom, i thought the exact same thing as I was putting the pics up.

Without further ado, On w/ PART III:

With the food in us and a new resolve for the day, we headed off for Adventureland and stopped by Indy for Fastpasses.
    Then it was on for some relaxing Tiki-ness

FEED ME SEYMORE... or Jose in this case I guess

The bird politely told us to get out

So we headed over to Coke Corner to try and catch a game of Musical Chairs.
    One of the Penguins from Mary Poppins was out. He was a cutie (and far nicer than Eeyore :P)

Then Mary & Bert came out as well. Mary was positively peachy. She re-introduced me to the penguin (who's name is apparently Bentely) and asked him why he hadn't told her he'd met me already. Very cute

A bit later we see The Mad Hatter and Alice heading our way.
    It was time for Musical chairs! The Hatter stormed over to a group of girls w/ Hatter hats on and yelled at them for having a Hatter meeting without him. Then he and Alice started "borrowing" chairs.

The tweedles and the queen also joined as volunteers were called for. There were two spots left so I thought, what the heck

I don't know what secret the Tweedle was telling Alice, but I think this pic is so cute (seriously, one of the cutest Alices ever!!)

No one really paid attention to the Hatter as he told the rules (except me apparently *shrugs innocently*)

This r serius Hatter! (curse you lolcatz!)

Hatter explained how we would be losers if we didn't win... makes sense 'natch

He later decided to call us Un-winners as not to hurt Alice's feelings (which he did like 6 times during the game)

Did you have a question?

Good, then let's start shall we?!

Lousy Hatter didn't tell us which direction to go so there was a bit of confusion at first

But then all was good

There are lots of circling pics... Musical Chairs is quite repetative

We lost Tweedle Dum

Which the Hatter was quite happy about... or he just wanted to continue the game

Then the other Tweedle lost... or was saddened by the Hatter

Clean cup.. clean cup.... wait, wrong game

I love how Alice held out her dress

Hurrying for a seat. I was very in to not losing for a while. I started to feel bad however because I was at least 10 years older than most of the players

Still in the game!

There was a controversy half way through. Two kids sat on the same seat so the Queen was sent in to decide who was cheating. Dude, if I'd been those little kids I would have been scared to death of her

This was the last round I was in. As I said, I started feeling bad and I didn't want to beat all the little kids.

So the music stopped and I backed away from the chair I was near with an "oh no?" Alice called out "what happened" and I shrugged. :P
    So i had to go up on the "stage" the dialouge went as such
    Hatter: What's your name?
    Me: Sally
    Hatter: Where are you from?
    Me: Arizona (ZONIE PRIDE... I didn't yell that but I should have :P)
    Hatter: How old are you?
    Me: 21 (I swear in the video one of the Tweedles does a kind of "what the?" action)
    Hatter: How does it feel to be beat by people under 12
    Me: Not very good
    (I'm on the other side of the Hatter in this pic)

I had to tell a joke which was my old standard "What do you call a Pirate who skips school?"
    Spoiler
    Captain Hookey

Alice told me she wanted to steal my joke, I told her she'd have to commendeer it since it was a pirate joke

The game continued until there were only two kids left. The Hatter explained the Sudden Death rules. Most important of which was "Keep your eyes on the chair"

Even if Darth Vader tells you that he is your father "NOOOOOO!" You keep your eyes on the chair

Mayhem ensued as chairs were moved and taken away

First Alice proclaimed herself the winner, then the Hatter shouted out that they needed a huddle
    WONDERLAND HUDDLE!!!

It was a tie!

And the award... they got to put away all the chairs

A'thank you

So with the game over, i decided to try to get pics w/ the Hatter and Alice
    While I waited Tweedle Dee took my camera from me... and took a picture of me... I dunno :P

Then I made him take a pic w/ me

So the Hatter came over and Horse_bunny says to him "Can I please get a picture of you and my friend who has a huge crush on you?" I kinda wanted to die a little. It was cute though, and he seemed flattered or scared for his life :P

Then we went over to Alice, who according to Disneyphenom, practically glomped him

She's so uber cute!!!

On our way out we ran into some micechatters. Definitely a small world, then again, it was a Sunday so Micechat was of course out in force

On that note, here ends Part III.

COMING UP: Parade of Dreams
    We take too many pictures... I'm just going to put that out there.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Great pix KC! I especially love the night vision ones!

• Waiting Since 1992

great detailed report of the musical chairs , and yay for not beating 12 year olds, you would've crushed their little Disney spirit! lol. Oh, and I got the Teemu reference, too. Back in the day my friend and I used to make fun of his hair. A lot.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Your TR is so cute. I love all your pictures ... you can never take too many pictures is my motto!

• Cherry Tart

LOL I saw the video of this game on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=pL9dYUOsvZ0

Downright hilarious. XD

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

• Rather Be At Disneyland

Great TR, can't wait to see more! I've never managed to catch musical chairs, still hoping to one day. If I got in the game I probably would have done the same as you, and let the kids win :P. You Pirates night vision shots are awesome! That close-up of the Red-Head is eerily cool. And Pirates looks like a fun one to get Evac'd from, I'm total dork too and I got reaaallllyyy excited when I got to walk off a ride, I got Indy, and it was the highlight of my trip, LOL!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

This is continuing in the fine tradition of wonderfully fun Kuzcochik trip reports. I seriously love that photo of one of the Tweedles telling a secret to Alice. And I agree, that Alice is one of the cutest ever! Then, your lolcats caption made me bust a gut. LOL! Looking forward to the rest!

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

And I'm back (from watching my poor Coyotes get beat by the lousy Stars.. *grumble* Whatever, my boys put up a good fight and... hockey rants aren't what you're here to read :P)

Thanks for the link to the vid littlecricket. (I wish it had my joke in there). Anway, Disneyphenom should be done w/ his video of the game soon (plus the end stuff w/ the Hatter)

So while we wait for him, let's go on to Part VI... Parade of Dreams!!!

We traveled down the way to Small World Mall... a place we decided was eerily quite w/out Small World sounds
    First were the fairies (minus the blue fairy... not sure why she wasn't there)

Finally got a good shot of Tink (She did this cute thing where her face scrunched up like she was jealous. I've never seen that before )

Worst Peter Pan pic ever. His arm looks broken :P

Here's a better one by Horse_bunny to make up for it (we decided they should try to point his ears a bit... I know only hardcore nerds notice something like that but still... how hard could it be)

Salt & Pepper (there's no Spinderella so it's not the group salt & peppa :P)

The Beauty and the Beast float was shocking!!

He's got no strings and he's excited about it

I'll get you my pretties and your little puppet too

Da puppets broke

I can haz no stringz? (I'm gonna stop w/ that now :P)

Care to dance?

Bungee!

Ariel was really really excited to be there!

Not sure if this was Flotsum or Jetsum, but he swooped down and snapped at me and then glared evilly. It was awesome

Poor, poor unfortunate souls.

In true Monty Python style: Run away!!!!

He came right at me too... not as scary as the eel but it made for a great shot

Another great detail shot by HB (that'd be Horse_bunny cause I'm getting to lazy to type it out :P)

Well hi there!

I love the skating bunny

We had the Alice Parade stop so I was happy

Have I mentioned I'm a hopeless fangirl of all things Hatter... did I need to mention it... could you tell :P
    Gawwwwhhh!!!

But I want some tea now!!

Why I oughta....

This was right before Alice hit the Queen in the face. Like she actually hit her on purpose!

Pretty spinning

Not sure why she's high stepping

Pay back

Bloomers!!!!!!

I was not intending to get this angle... but it makes me giggle *needs professional help*

Ooooooohhhhh shiny..... *is mesmorized*

Was I suppose to be entertaining you... my bad

I don't know why he was doing it, but the Hatter started trying to put his streamer in a crack in the street. It wouldn't balance and he got upset

I like that the move the tea cups like their Flintstones cars

In one last Alice Float shot

The cast of Cats presents a tribute to Fosse....

I love Rafiki, I use to work w/ him at RPW in WDW

More HB detail shots

Zazu... luckily he's not in the Tiki room right?

It's Timmy! He did this great dance move and then totally posed (of couse as always I took the pic two seconds too late)

Dopey

Cinderella was late for something... I think she mentioned a midnight curfew *shrugs*

HB loves her ducks (I think this pic is so adorable)

And Chip waves to people in front of the parade route? Wth?

After the parade we retreated to Toon Town (I know, we're nuts) which also seemed really quite w/out Small World

The purpose was to ride Gadget's Go Coaster... cause, well it'll be better for you to wait and watch the Horseandrabbit.com Podcast that Disneyphenom is putting together. he should have it up soon. So here's some pics

DP sans his hat cause you know, the coaster was so crazy it might have knocked his hat off

HB and I looking excited after the ride

Minnie has really pretty trees in front of her house

And i shall leave you tonight/this morning (since it's 12am here) with that. I wish i had a better note than Toon Town (at least Roger would have been a better place to leave off within it). Oh Toon Town, you sound like such a great idea on paper but... *sigh*

Coming up Part 5 (which I think will cover the rest of the pics) w/ Space Mountain & The Pixar Play Parade. Should be up tomorrow night-ish w/ a podcast to follow Thanks for being patient w/ me guys and for all the wonderful comments. I love knowing how much you enjoy these

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Keep it coming KC. Loving it!

• Troublemaker

Have the first two out of 4 segments (the title attraction, montage, chairs and breakdowns) finished.

I just hope people get our sense of humor for the montage. A lot of just silly things in there.

Oh, and I'm leaving out the Lumpy clip. Hilarious, but you seem so embarassed to be doing it.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

I love you on youtube. It looks like you were a little competitive in the beginning always keeping an eye out for an empty seat. Maybe at next years rally we could have a round of musical chairs just for you!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast