Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: 3/30- The Day of a Million Breakdowns

Great fun reading this.

It's fun seeing that same musical chairs game from a second perspective. To answer the question you asked in my TR, yes, we got in each other's pictures; in the background of course. It's an MC invasion!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Lovely parade pics!!!

Keep them comin KC!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Okkay, here's the finale in all its grand-ness :P

PART 5!!

So... just like earlier in the day things were going fairly well. We hurried through Tomorrowland w/ the intention of using our "fancy" fast pass (That's an FFP for those of you who like acronyms) on the 50 minute long line for Space Mountain.
    We hurried in and were soon in our rocket blasting off....

BUT SUDDENLY SOMETHING WENT HORRIBLY WRONG!!!!

At the very top of the big lift hill over the strains of underscoring a mysterious male voice announced "Please Remain in your Vehicals and a Cast Member Will Assist You"
    Immediately I realized what was happening.
    But we didn't stop.
    We took off through the attraction... probably the scariest ride I've ever had on Space, not knowing when or if we were going to stop!
    But we did... right after the big dip.
    The music ended and we sat in the dark for a few minutes until "POOF"

The lights came on.

Our part of the rocket cheered as we all scrambled for our cameras

The big asteroid that does nothing and never worked for me during Rockin... I finally saw it :P

Don't go down there!

What can I say, we're nerds

And I look 12

The cast members coming to rescue us

And we were off for Space Mountain w/ the lights on... soo cool

Once we got back to the station our rocket was again cheering and the people in line were looking at us like we were crazy. The CM's let us go again which was pretty cool and we all screamed the entire ride
    Well, actually the three of us sang along to the soundtrack at the top of our lungs, harmonizing quite well... I wish that was on video :P

So with all the craziness of the day we decided to head over to DCA since we hadn't been there yet and since I hadn't seen the Play Parade yet

On the way to find a place to watch I bought some sourdough... It was kind of tough to pull apart but soooooooooo yummy

Disneyphenom definitely enjoyed it

Then the parade started.
    Overal, I like it. It's really cute, the songs are catchy and the floats are pretty cool. The preformers were really on too.
    Then again it makes me pine for Block Party Bash. I love that parade more than most.

Coolest squeegies ever

Who's a good McQueen? You are!

Boo!

I love the sock on his back... it makes me so happy... just don't let the CDA see it

She's so creepy

Kitty

Mike a'koski

OH GOD, THE CDA... I told you they were after George

Why doesn't Frozone shoot water.... like really cold water... I mean that'd make sense

Go Syndrome Go Syndrome Go

I ended up taking pics of the Syndrome cheerleaders cause i was mad there was no Syndrome in the parade... WTC?

And of course Jak-Jak wasn't lighting up

Serious air time... mind you he slipped like 3 seconds later

I love love love the Turtles

I also think it's funny Dory's looking at me, but her puppeteer isn't

The turtle came right at me (I don't know why that kept happening that day... Flotsum/Jestum, the card and the a turtle)

Bloat E'splode!

I really liked the Jelly costumes

Though the hair was ridiculous

The chefs were cheese-tastic (and had Parros mustaches [another hockey injoke, the last one I promise :P])

Remy!!

Okkay, so the nameless rat on the far right, was adorable. As i was standing there he pointed at me and made a heart shape with his hands. i motioned back "I *heart* you too" and he got all happy

Then I went to take a pic of him and he posed most excellently (of course, the queen of timing here got the pic two seconds to late)

He gave me a thumbs up and then made a "call me" motion... i giggled until i nearly fell over :P

CRAZY TINKERTOY ATTACK!! CA CAW!

Army Men... Ten Hut... Strike Poses

That is one big bird

Who decided using water in a place where people have expensive cameras was a good idea?

Not sure what she's looking at

To infinity and... well you know

I could make a ball joke but I'll refrain

Mater likes fancy hats!!

I love that the end of parade rope is a gas pump... way cute

They look so happy to be cleaning up don't they?

We decided to try going on Tower but the line was way too long

So we headed to Muppet Vision

Horsebunny decided to run away from home

This looked like something... I'm just not gonna say

I love Muppets... I will be sad to see this attraction go

Our final stop was over at Animation to check out the Snow White exhibit

He just doesn't like anyone

I love this painting so much. Does anyone know how to get a print of this beside possibly at the on demand kiosk?

And if someone loves me they'll buy me this :P

And that is it! The End! No more pictures

Stop looking for them!!!!

I mean it....

There will be a podcast very shortly and if you come back here I'll post some links to it. But that's everything. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Okkay, one more picture. A final group shot to end the report
    Peace out

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post

Ok the girl in the background with the brown hair in the brown shirt with the camera by the person with the bandana is me. (Oh and the girl in the Hatter hat playing the game is my friend) I swear, I keep finding you everywhere. I see you there, you a post a comment on my video on youtube, and then here.

Whoever took these musical chairs pictures got much better pictures than me. Then again, I was just filming with the occasional picture thrown in.

Such cool pictures in here.

Edit: oh and littlecricket there totally posted videos I got that day. *feels cool* (yeah I'm a nerd)

• Troublemaker

That's it. It's all over. There isn't anymore. Go home folks.

Seriously, thank you KC for posting all of the pictures and a wonderful Trip Report. You make these a lot more entertaining than Horse_Bunny or I would every have made them. Nice to see the rest of the photos too.

For anyone who wants to see video of all of this (and trust me, the Pirates and Space Mountain downtimes are really entertaining while in motion), check back here in a few days. I'm working as quickly as I can to assemble the video podcast. But it's a bit slow...

What with the parody theme song (Yes, KC, you get your very own. Just like Danger Horse. Now everyone has one but me.), the new graphics, not one but TWO hockey games this weekend to watch (one at a viewing party, the other at the Pond-a Center), and all that good stuff.

... and why do I always end up singing (poorly) the parody theme songs?

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Awesome TR KC!!! Those are some crazy pictures of Space Mountain w/ the lights on.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Kuzcochik, thanks so much for posting this AWESOME trip report. It truly was a year of a million breakdowns. Even P3 was "broken" without the bug's life float and with the Ratatouille chefs walking instead of on their stilts (I wonder what brought upon that change). And your photos of Space Mountain with the worklights on were wicked cool!!!

In Part IV, your clever lolcats caption of the Gepetto float made me laugh and got me inspired. So, I ran your marionette picture and brilliant caption through the lolcat builder. I hope you don't mind.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo4 View Post
    Kuzcochik, thanks so much for posting this AWESOME trip report. It truly was a year of a million breakdowns. Even P3 was "broken" without the bug's life float and with the Ratatouille chefs walking instead of on their stilts (I wonder what brought upon that change). And your photos of Space Mountain with the worklights on were wicked cool!!!

In Part IV, your clever lolcats caption of the Gepetto float made me laugh and got me inspired. So, I ran your marionette picture and brilliant caption through the lolcat builder. I hope you don't mind.

ZOMG!1!1!111!!!!
    I can't believe you did that (you beat me to it actually) :d That's absolutley fabulous

• Following the Second Star

Thought you might enjoy this:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VF5XD5-crjo

Since you mentioned how my other video didn't include your joke, I uploaded a video that included your joke

This is becoming the most-discussed game of musical chairs in history Alright, who else was there? Light Mouse and DIP were in the area; I ran into them around this time. Dunno if they were actually there though.

Anyways... Very nice Space Mountain 101 pictures. Very cool.

nice TR!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post

So we headed over to Coke Corner to try and catch a game of Musical Chairs.
    One of the Penguins from Mary Poppins was out. He was a cutie (and far nicer than Eeyore :P)

PENGUIN!!

All the times I've been there, I've only seen the penguins ONCE and I was on my way to meet other MiceChatters at a certain time for something and I didn't have a lot of time to stop and visit with them!!!!!

Great report!! Those night shots of the Pirates are cool!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• =)

Great TR overall, but thank you SO much for the 101 photos of Space Mountain and the shot of the underpass below the berm over by Pirates! Those are now entering my massive collection of backstage shots.

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    Thought you might enjoy this:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VF5XD5-crjo

Since you mentioned how my other video didn't include your joke, I uploaded a video that included your joke
    Ha, awesome. Thanks for posting that

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Great TR overall, but thank you SO much for the 101 photos of Space Mountain and the shot of the underpass below the berm over by Pirates! Those are now entering my massive collection of backstage shots.
    But sshhhhhh! don't tell anyone you go it from me :P

Quote Originally Posted by HighLeveller View Post
    This is becoming the most-discussed game of musical chairs in history Alright, who else was there? Light Mouse and DIP were in the area; I ran into them around this time. Dunno if they were actually there though.
    Dude, i was thinking the same thing! How many people did we have there

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphenom View Post
    For anyone who wants to see video of all of this (and trust me, the Pirates and Space Mountain downtimes are really entertaining while in motion), check back here in a few days. I'm working as quickly as I can to assemble the video podcast.
    Disneyphenom, I will definitely be checking back for your podcast. And don't take this to be any pressure. Good things come to those who wait and your 'casts are definitely worth the wait.

P.S. I just watched F is for Fanatic last night. I'll message you off-line with comments since it's not really Disney-related. But definitely thumbs up!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast