Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    Psssstt anyone wanna guess who'll be the whiniest caffeine-addicted Disney Dork???? :devil:
    I Wanna Join The Caffeine addicted Disney Dorks Club!!! Where do I sign up???
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Closed Account

We have eight in our party. Four from Las Vegas and four from Lancaster California. We have two rooms at Howard J's and will be there from the 15th through the 19th.
    Reading everyone's posts is getting me very excited about this trip. I better calm down, we still have 5 months. Ooooooooooooo, I can't wait!!

• Zapp's Minion :D

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    I Wanna Join The Caffeine addicted Disney Dorks Club!!! Where do I sign up???
    At Starbucks

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005 at 06:57 PM.

• Zapp's Minion :D

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Wench
    There has to be more people than this. Don't be shy.
    There will be, I know about 20-30 that will be there running through the castle singing Walt's opening day speech.

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005 at 06:57 PM.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    You know you just like being able to rub that in a little too much
    Yes. Yes, I do.

Heck, I still get a thrill just hearing the fireworks from my living room.

Sadly, it's 5 minutes driving distance (2 miles). But, hey, I guess I can't complain. I'm living a childhood dream here.

• Minion

ORWEN: Well, us Cauldron girls are sure to be there! We're flying in all the way from Morva!!

ORDDU: And, while my sisters will be having their OWN accomodations near to the Disney theme parks, I plan on sharing a room with the one and only Disguy--assuming he's into desirable diva's, like myself--

ORGOCH: --In which case, he'll need ta file a restrainin' order long befer then, 'less'n he's got his OWN ways a dealin' with a smut 'n slut, like yerself!!

I don't remember if I posted before that I will be there on the 17th? But I will be there on Jully 17, 2005!
    Cliff

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Wench
    I have had this day planned for 4 years now. I will be in line to get in very early!! And I have my calendar marked with all of the days to call in for PS!
    Hopefully I will get into Club 33 on the 17th. That call will have to be made right when the window opens. I am finally getting an AP for this celebration! If Space Mt. is open the day will be perfect.

Are you going? What are your plans for the day? What do you want to see/do the most?
    I will be there from the 15th-22nd, splitting my stay between DLH and PPH. Last time I came west to DL I stayed at HoJo and liked it, but this I thought I would do it up right for the 50th (and stay somewhat within my budget).

I plan to get to the park as soon as I can that day and just enjoy myself with whatever happens that day. I'm curious if there any special plans for that weekend and will keep my ears open. On another thread. they asked if you would pay more for any special events that weekend, and I know I would. How often will there be a 50th celebration, and I'll be there? If Space Mountain opens that day, I would definitely like to ride if nothing else.

I assume there might be some meet-ups that day.

Cliff

I will be there with bells on!

My mother and I have reservations for July 16th - 19th. We will sleep on the cement if need be, we want to be in one of the best positions in the line

• Santa Barbara, CA

It's hard to come out and say this..but.

I have little desire to be there. It's going to be too intense. Too many Disneyphiles
    panting everywhere buyuing everything in sight, fighting for the rockers on main street. Historically, it would be nice to say I was making a facial rubbing on the dedication plaque, searing the words into my ruddy complexion at the exact moment that guests were using counterfeit tickets and had their heels sinking 50 years ago, but alas.. there will probably be a big green speaker covering the plaque that day.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Senior Minion

I wish I could be there, It should be a good time in DL History!!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Minion

I'll be going.
    "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

I'm not going to be there. I had ressies at the Disneyland Hotel for July 16-18 too, but I decided with all the hoopla that is occurring at the OTHER parks except for Disneyland, it just wasn't worth my money.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast