• Banned User

can you tell me about the latest toys in disneyland?

I will be going down this fall, but wanted to pick up some suprises long before I go to save me money, in fact tons of money.
    I want to get the kids some toys, the kind that light up twirl etc, but not sure of the names or whats there. I do know usually I can find anything from the park on ebay.
    My little ones are small, they will not know its from Ebay and it saves me a ton. I already got new sweatshrits for them off ebay, and tee's, just need the toys now.
    Can you think of whats a good toy in the park so I can purchase now?

thanks

• DisneyMommy

Re: can you tell me about the latest toys in disneyland?

If you have a Disney Store near you, I just got both my kids the type of toy you are talking about (although I do not know the name either) for $2.99. They had Tinkerbell, Disney Princess, Ariel, Buzz, Pirates, and Cars.

• Banned User

nope no disney stores I am still looking for gift cards here this is a small town, and no disney store around the state.

• Banned User

does anyone know if they still sell those light up toy ( with the ball on the end you twirl and they have different light modes?

• Winter in Oceanside...

As far as I remember, they are still selling the same old cr@pola that they've been selling for the last several years. I'll try and check for you the next time we go. We are supposed to be going tomorrow, but DH is not feeling too well so it may not happen.

• For You!

Karla, there's a character warehouse in Salt Lake City now - they have tons of the little gadgets - for pretty dang cheap. They had the light up swords and a bunch of pirate stuff last time I was there. I'm not going back down for a month or two, but I'd be happy to pick up a few things for you! And I could either send them up to you with my hubby on the next Anaconda run or just mail them to you!

Also, I usually go to the dollar store and get a bunch of those glow in the dark necklaces (like the scuba diver things). My kids love them. And Wal-Mart has the spiky balls on necklaces that when you squeeze them the light up and flash - only .88

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Yes ... Wicked! ;)

Call the Merchandise Hotline, also known as DevliEars at 1-800-362-4533. You can order any merchandise that is inside of the park, from that number!!!

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

I don't want to give false hope, but I'm sure a kind Micechatter would gladly "hook you up," so to say. If I wasn't in a bad place for cash right now, I'd do it. Starving college student and all.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessY View Post
    As far as I remember, they are still selling the same old cr@pola that they've been selling for the last several years. I'll try and check for you the next time we go. We are supposed to be going tomorrow, but DH is not feeling too well so it may not happen.
    thank you!!! I appreciate this so much.

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    Karla, there's a character warehouse in Salt Lake City now - they have tons of the little gadgets - for pretty dang cheap. They had the light up swords and a bunch of pirate stuff last time I was there. I'm not going back down for a month or two, but I'd be happy to pick up a few things for you! And I could either send them up to you with my hubby on the next Anaconda run or just mail them to you!

Also, I usually go to the dollar store and get a bunch of those glow in the dark necklaces (like the scuba diver things). My kids love them. And Wal-Mart has the spiky balls on necklaces that when you squeeze them the light up and flash - only .88
    Jen, I will send you cash thru paypal as soon as you need it. and extra for your time!! thank you so much !! my boy wants a sword ( light up) and those necklaces that flash, and I could use anything LED related I am going to pack it and not show them until I get there. last time I spent soooooo much money on that stuff and this time I want to be able to say look, you got this and this . it will thrill them, and keep me free to save money and get other things for mom and dad to.
    They really liked this thing that has a ball on the end, and when you twirl it the ball has all kinds of light up modes.. it was a real cool toy! I still have mine http://i8.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/e6/e9/e1d3_2.JPG
    I know disneyland had different ones like this. one had a mickeymouse head on it.
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 04-05-2008 at 10:32 AM. Reason: hotlinked picture removed.

• For You!

I'll be heading down on April 25th - I'll stop in and see what they have. Maybe it you PM me your phone number I could call you while I'm there and see what they have. They always have fun mickey ears, t-shirts, stuffed animals, toys, pins, etc.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    I'll be heading down on April 25th - I'll stop in and see what they have. Maybe it you PM me your phone number I could call you while I'm there and see what they have. They always have fun mickey ears, t-shirts, stuffed animals, toys, pins, etc.
    Thank you Jen!! I am sending it now tee shirts I could use ! also hoodies.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

What do you mean when you say you are looking for gift cards? You can actually order Disney gift cards directly from Disney now. And you even can pick the style of the card!!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    What do you mean when you say you are looking for gift cards? You can actually order Disney gift cards directly from Disney now. And you even can pick the style of the card!!
    I mean I was looking for them around here at stores. I will look into ordering from Disney if I do not find some. I hear Safeway carries them, mine don't but my sisters from her state might.

• Banned User

Did you all see the new buckets in disneyland?? sooo adorable!! somne one said there at the diseny outlet stores to?

I want some! the winny the pooh is adorable!!

• Banned User

Jen, I know your gone right now on your cruise, ( lucky girl) but I wanted to tell you thank you from the bottom of my heart!! I appreciate you getting the kids all the cool things and us chatting on the phone. Your a doll ( and fun to talk to !!!
    I can not wait to see your trip report~!!