• ~Mambo Italiano~

Have you ever had a really good time on an attraction you usually dont like at DLR?

Has this ever happened to you before?

I usually dont like "It's a Small Word" but last time I went on it I realized how funny and ridiculously long the ride was and I was laughing the whole time.

Good times....... good times

Re: Have you ever had a really good time on an attraction you usually dont like at DL

Quote Originally Posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
    Has this ever happened to you before?

I usually dont like "It's a Small Word" but last time I went on it I realized how funny and ridiculously long the ride was and I was laughing the whole time.

Good times....... good times
    haha, if i saw someone doing this, i would've thought the song had gotten to them and they were going insane.

but i had a really good time on alice and wonderland one time when my friends and I were riding it.

• =)

Re: Have you ever had a really good time on an attraction you usually dont like at DL

Meh, I usually don't ride the attractions I don't like--the number of which pales by comparison to the number I do like. And on those I invariably have a really good time!

The second and last time I went on Rocket Rods, I was (quietly, to myself) heckling it throughout. "Oh no, blinky red lights! Who will save us from the peril of the blinky red lights? AAH!""Oh look, a very slight curve ahead. Shall we speed up and zoom through it, or shall we slow to a crawl? Okay, crawl it is!"

IASW is not a favorite ride yet I have found that early in the morning before there is a line it is a great place to drink my morning coffee

It is funny that I find this ride really cute and interesting. I have riden it countless times and been annoyed with the song yet I still seem to find myself wanting to ride it again. Just not when the line is long. Unlike some on these boards I am looking forward to riding it after the overhaul, regardless of any changes WDI makes. As long as they don't change the artistic styling I am fine with it.

Just to be clear that is not a DOM comment. I truly believe in the evolution of IASW.

Because none of us had ever been on any of them, one afternoon a group of my friends and I deciced to go through A Bug's Land and ride those rides. I took pictures of my friend Seamore during the entire duration of Heimlich's Chew-Chew Train, and got some pretty awesome awesome "I hate you guys so much" faces out of him. Except during the animal; cracker's part, where he looked slightly less irritable... hmm...

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

Any ride can be fun if you're with the right people or in the right frame of mind. A few months ago I went on th Bugs Land rides with a group of friends and had a great time because we were laughing at/and with each other. Are these rides I would normall go on, no, but this time it was fun. Same with Innoventions, normally a dismal, boring place...but I went in there with someone a few months ago, and we started playing with stuff and laughing and before we knew it, we had spent an hour in there and had fun. So, I guess it just depends on your mood and the people you are with.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

I HATE IASW, frankly, but I, too, have had a great time on it.

When? This past October, when no one showed up at the fireworks meet but the Hamands, the Buttercups and flyhiboy. We all went on and it was cool-for when you find like-minded people and they get together, even the most mundane is brought to life.

So yeah, it wasn't the ride per se, but the company.

peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

I hadn't been on HISTA in a couple of years and I had a nice time last show I went to.

It is odd, but it happens that sometimes you enjoy yourself in spite of your convictions or expectations. It even happens to me on attractions that I really enjoy. Once in awhile I have an exceptionally good time sort of out of the blue. Yesterday on TOT the wind on the uptake was really strong and my hair was flying all over the place. I didn't recall that before for some reason and my gf laughed really hard at me. I was even more fun than usual!
    Permanecer sentado por favor...

• Lego Peoplemover Priit

If it's a boring ride I don't like I just look for hidden Mickeys. That's fun.