Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club 33

Club 33

Does anybody on this website have the latest member prices for the Club 33? I need to know because my corporation is going to buy a membership there.

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE!

• FastPass n00b

Re: Club 33

You must have a pretty sweet company because the initial fees alone are $10,000 to $20,000 with around $4,000 for each member annually. That's quite a bit to pay for a restaurant and a nice view.

http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm011127.htm

• Know More Than You Should

Club 33 does offer special deals for corparations I believe.

Corporate Membership

This membership is designed for organizations to make Club 33 available to a number of their executives, and has a membership fee of $ . This entitles the corporate member to designate up to nine associate members. Dues for Charter members are $ per member and $ for each Associate member per year. All memberships are transferable to other executives in the corporation.

Members no longer in the employ of the corporate member's company must surrender the membership cards to Club 33. The corporate members may then designate another member of his company.

Limited Corporate Membership

This membership is designed for organizations wishing to make Club 33 available to one of their executives, and has a membership fee of $. This entitles the corporation to transfer the membership to another employee whenever necessary. For individual members, credit is extended based upon the membership fee initially paid if a transfer of membership is desired. Dues are $ per year.

Individual Membership

This particular membership is for individuals and is $ for a Gold membership fee and $ annual dues. These memberships are nontransferable.

Members will be billed monthly for all charges.

Information

All members must have a valid membership card to gain entrance to Club 33. Additional utilization of the card is to spouse only, with reservations accepted only from the cardholder, the spouse or the cardholder's secretary. Use of the membership card is subject to the terms covering membership agreed to by the member in the membership application.

The membership card entitles the member and a party of nine to free parking and admission through the Main Entrance of Disneyland (except when special tickets are the only admission to a special event or private party). This privilege is applicable when the members plan to dine at Club 33. If the card is used for admission but the member does not dine at the Club the member will be billed for the regular price of admission. If the member is unable to accompany the guests, the Club will arrange admission for them at no charge.

Members may purchase Disneyland passports through Club 33 for pick-up at the Guest Relations Booth. The membership card authorizes the member to receive credit by signing special charge slips when presented at Club 33 and other restaurants and merchandise locations owned and operated by Disneyland park.

We reserve the right to approve or disapprove any membership to assure that our high standards are maintained.

To remain a member in good standing, dues must be paid annually within thirty (30) days following receipt of invoice.

Usage of Club 33 is by reservation only. It is advisable to call for reservations well in advance. Private parties utilizing the entire Club facilities are available upon member's request with the required minimum number of guests.
    Last edited by MinionLumbo; 08-12-2005 at 11:32 AM.

DP, the above rates are from 1995 and the "silver" membership is no longer available. trying to edit my posts now...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    ML - what's the difference between the Silver and Gold individual memberships besides price? Because I'm seriously thinking of going for a silver in a couple years.
    There is no longer Silver and Gold, only Individual memberships. Currently (and since the waits is estimated at 7 years this could change before you are invited to join) I believe the individual membership was $7500, with dues of $3500. These are approxiamates, as I don't have my sheet in front of me.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

I'm dreaming of the day that I become rich and am able to join the elite members of Club 33.

That, and a house that is an exact replica (of the outside appearance) of the Haunted Mansion is all I want in life.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Basking in birthday love

My boss (or rather, his well-connected wife) is on the waiting list. They were told (as he told me) it was $10,000 for the first year, $2,500 each subsequent year, and a 2 year wait. Though the relatively reasonable wait might be due to the connections...

I sure as hell hope that the wait really is only 2 years and that they buy a membership, because he's promised to take me to lunch there before I graduate.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Keep in mind that corporate memberships and individual memberships are a completely different animal. I believe the dues for a corporate membership are more in the 50,000 range and up, but the membership can be made available for something like 10 executives to use.

I have no idea if the waiting list is different for individuals and corporations.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey
    I'm dreaming of the day that I become rich and am able to join the elite members of Club 33.

That, and a house that is an exact replica (of the outside appearance) of the Haunted Mansion is all I want in life.
    But what exactly is the point of joining? Just a Status thing? To be able to say you are one of the elite? It just seems to me that it is a lot like a Fraternity or a Sorority, kind of unnessesary. $3500 a year to poop in a special toilet?....naaaaa, I'll Pass.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke13
    Does anybody on this website have the latest member prices for the Club 33? I need to know because my corporation is going to buy a membership there.

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE!
    Have they applied and been on the wait list? My aunt has been on the list for 7 years now, we hope her time is coming up soon.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Minion

I hope those come with free Disneyland passes...

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Yes, club 33 membership allows you into Disneyland, as long as you make reservations and eat at Club 33 while you are there. If you don't, then admission is charged to your account. The membership also allows you to charge merchandise and be billed for it later. The annual dues are spread out over the year, so you don't have to pay the amount all at once.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan
    But what exactly is the point of joining?
    For me - personal preference. Just because I think it would be cool for me to have a membership, and I'd love it dearly. It's a personal goal/dream. Regardless of why anyone else joins - this is what it means to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast