Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• ~Mambo Italiano~

Is there a certain area in the DLR where you get a great vibe running through you?

This might sound odd but for some reason in Tomorrow Land, when you are entering the line to Space Mountain, in back where there is seating for Red Rockets Pizza Port, I get a very good feeling running through me.... odd huh?

Anyone else have a great feeling when you're in any specific area in the DLR?

Note: I realize I spelled "Vibe" wrong but I was typing a bit faster than I should so I mess up, sorry for any misunderstanding......

-SILVER

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Re: Is there a certain area in the DLR where you get a great vib running through you?

I always get exited at the very front enterance at Disneyland - it's kinda like, uh, I don't know...just the feeling when you know you have arrived at the happiest place on earth!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: Is there a certain area in the DLR where you get a great vib running through you?

Main Street moreso then anywhere.

• ~Mambo Italiano~

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    I always get exited at the very front enterance at Disneyland - it's kinda like, uh, I don't know...just the feeling when you know you have arrived at the happiest place on earth!

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean

Walking into the espanlade from harbor. Always excites me.
    Siggy siggy sig sig.

•   
    • Super Hero

Entering through the left-side tunnel and hearing the "Now arriving" spiel from the steam trains.

**warm glow**

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Entering through the left-side tunnel and hearing the "Now arriving" spiel from the steam trains.

**warm glow**
    I enter from the right-side tunnel and I really love the "now arriving" too, but for me it's walking across Town Square.

• Banned User

-The space station section of space mountain, like when you first enter that dim, blue room and you can hear the sound of the low oscillating engine sound, and the hissing of brakes and the sound of people clapping. I also loved the ambient track that used to be in there, however you can still hear it in the outside queue area. I even put it on my iPod.

-When you first enter the show building for splash mountain, also the beginning of the LP section. I try to get the front row for the best experience. On a side note, I was terrified of AA's when I was a kid, but it's totally the other way now that I'm older.

-Where you go under the tracks, then into the park. It's simply where my day begins. 'Nuff said.

-Seeing the spires of space mountain from the tram area

-There are more, but I can't really remember them all..

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    Exactly. Being in Phoenix and driving 6 hours to get there, it's the realization that you are truly there.

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Main Street moreso then anywhere.
    Oh ashee, you were given a golden opportunity with this one and you all of a sudden become serious.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• =)

Yeah...pretty much the whole time I'm there.

A cup of coffee, an empty Main Street USA and a park bench in town square at the end of the day as the crowds are gone or in the stores makes me very happy in a vibe-y sort of way...
    Permanecer sentado por favor...

• revolutionary waltz

Main Street USA--particularly when it's quiet--in that first plaza area, or sitting in the back areas of NOS.

• "I Break Things"

Malliboomer since I can't feel anything because I'm being rattled to death by shoddy workmanship! I feel a lot going through me including vibrations, and whatever I ate last.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• Seasick

The espanlade for me. The music, the atmosphere, the realization that I'm finally back.

Second place is being in the vicinity of Fantasmic when it's running. Even if I'm not watching it. Amazing music and the whole area just comes alive.

Third choice would be the moment the Electrical parade starts. The introductory spiel and music (notice the theme here) excite me every time. It wasn't quite the same in DCA though.

When I first see the floral Mickey inside the gates.

And, the first glimpse of the Sunwheel or the Matterhorn when approaching the resort.

For just chill, NOS and of course, the Blue Bayou.
    Visited DLR 1976,1978,1991,2001,2007, 2011; WDW 1976,1985: DLRP 2010

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast