OOPSY...May 18,19

i had asked about may 25, 26 but i had written down the wrong weekend...thank you so much for responding...i knew i never would have picked out memorial weekend but almost would have booked down the wrong day! eek....so here is my question again...what r the crowds like this weekend? any special events...new things to check out...things closed down...just things to know before i book my trip! thank you so much...i have checked out the other thread and it helped me pick out this day but i would just like a lil more specific info bout crowds etc. sorry for the first mess up post but it was worth it because you saved me!

• =)

Re: OOPSY...May 18,19

Hmmm, nothing off the top of my head, but you can always check disneyland.com. It's a terrible site from a web design perspective, but it does have the info you're looking for. Hopefully things'll be nice there--I'll be in the park myself on the 20th, I think.

• The one, the only...

Crowds are always hard to predict for certain. May is not as bad as June since so many schools get out then. The 18th is a Sunday and 19th is a Monday. Weekdays are always better than weekends.

This is the week before Memorial Day, so this week will be busier than a normal week in May.

As to thinks open or closed, I agree you should check out the Disneyland website.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by belleariel412 View Post
    i had asked about may 25, 26 but i had written down the wrong weekend...thank you so much for responding...i knew i never would have picked out memorial weekend but almost would have booked down the wrong day! eek....so here is my question again...what r the crowds like this weekend? any special events...new things to check out...things closed down...just things to know before i book my trip! thank you so much...i have checked out the other thread and it helped me pick out this day but i would just like a lil more specific info bout crowds etc. sorry for the first mess up post but it was worth it because you saved me!
    News Flash:
    Memorial Day moved up one week to coincide with Canada's Victoria Day!

Regular off-season weekend crowds.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."