• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

Thumbs down "New" Disneyland Park Wall Map

Today while walking around the DLH I walked by the little shop they have near the front desk and on top of the post card rack was a "brand new" wall map!!!!! So I got really excited and was about to pull out my 5 bucks when I started looking closer at it.....thinking the last "new" wall map came out for the 50th. I got a little excited thinking about what cool things they did for the subs or Pirates Layer. So I found one that had been opened up and I started looking......THEY DID NOTHING!!! Wait I should not be that harsh on what ever person sitting in some office someplace put this out, they did at least put in very small print on top of the lagoon (with no subs in it) Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage and next to the fort on TSI, which had not a change to it at all, it says Pirate's Layer on Tom Sawyer Island.

This map can't be that old, but they did NOTHING to it. They still have the Fantasyland Dark ride characters in a bad blue ink on top of the buildings, still have Lincoln standing in the Opera House (with nothing written in that area), and the thing that got me the most is at the bottom of the map is a Monorail going by and it is listed as Mark V, which is a correction to one of the last maps that had it listed as Mark IV, but how about taking 2 seconds to just change that to say Mark VII?!?!?!?!?

I know us Disney geeks will buy almost anything, but how about putting a little bit of effort into making it worth the money!!!!
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Re: "New" Disneyland Park Wall Map

At least they're still producing them. I was getting worried.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
    still have Lincoln standing in the Opera House (with nothing written in that area)
    Unless it means that they're bringing Lincoln back...

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post
    Unless it means that they're bringing Lincoln back...
    I am sure he will be back, but they have nothing on there but the drawing of him standing....it is just lame!
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*