View Poll Results: Which existing Disney Park would you rather see put in place of DCA?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Replace DCA with Disney Seas

44 72.13%
  • Replace DCA with Animal Kingdom

6 9.84%
  • Replace DCA with EPCOT Center

11 18.03%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Welcome Foolish Mortals

Poll: If you could choose from other existing Disney Parks which would you rather see

Poll: If you could choose from other existing Disney Parks which would you rather see put in place of DCA?

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
    — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

• Missing an Angel

Re: Poll: If you could choose from other existing Disney Parks which would you rather

Tds. Imo.

• Minion

Re: Poll: If you could choose from other existing Disney Parks which would you rather

Disney Sea all the way. That looks to be the second greatest park ever built (behind Disneyland).

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

I'm on the sea boat too.

• Goofy

the sea of course.

• Welcome Foolish Mortals

so Far everyone seems to love Disney Seas best as a replacement

It would seem like it would be a "no brainer" then for them to replace DCA with DS

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
    — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

• =)

DisneySea all the way.

(And GothicManor--all the elements of your sig are great, but there's too many of 'em. Would you mind eliminating some?)

• Fancy that...

I don't like to think about parks like this, We seem to always want something original and than everyone says they want a DisneySea in place DCA? -an original park(a dissapointing park? yes, but it's being taken care of) I'd like an original third gate with some elements from TDS, meaning not just a carbon copy. But to just rip out DCA in place for TDS? I might be semi-happy about that, but shouldn't each resort stride to be different?

• revolutionary waltz

I'd much rather see an original park than any sort of carbon copy (isn't that a common complaint in fact? That everything is a copy of everything else?). So even in its mediocrity, I would much rather have DCA be DCA than any of the other parks.

I would like to visit DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland more than any of the other parks around the world [besides Disneyland itself, of course], but I would never want to replace DCA with a carbon copy of another park--no matter how much better it is.

• Ooh boy!

Honestly? I'd replace it with nothing.

I don't post very often, but I always see people complaining about cloned rides; what good would it do to clone an entire theme park?

It's not very feasible either, considering that DCA is one of the smallest, if not the smallest, theme parks Disney has ever built. It wouldn't be a "no brainer" to try and smush one of those theme parks into the real estate allotted, not to mention that it'd be plenty more expensive and time consuming to replace the whole thing.

• =)

It's not very feasible either, considering that DCA is one of the smallest, if not the smallest, theme parks Disney has ever built.
    Well, that's not really true--once Carsland has been added, it'll be only slightly smaller than Disneyland itself, and HKDL is considerably smaller than that.

• Circle of Ancients

Someone is going to vote for one of the other ones just to throw off the perfect streak.

• I'll pencil this in later

Quote Originally Posted by Aura of Foreboding View Post
    Someone is going to vote for one of the other ones just to throw off the perfect streak.
    wasn't me..

• Animatronic

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Well, that's not really true--once Carsland has been added, it'll be only slightly smaller than Disneyland itself, and HKDL is considerably smaller than that.
    Carsland will help DCA grow to a reasonable size, but Disneyland will still be quite a bit bigger, especially if you count show buildings past the berm and Disneyland's use of two story buildings, basements, and in the case of the subs, show buildings completely under another attraction.
    it's a sale of candy and a sale of plush, it's a sale of toys and disney stuff
    there's so much that we sell, that it's time we tell, it's a plush plush sale!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Rayangelo View Post
    wasn't me..
    Yes... it was.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast