• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Early morning entry is not Toontown Morning Madness

Just trying to understand this one, hopefully, one of you wonderful people can help.

Okay, so I have my vacation package and I have this Toontown Morning Madness.

I miss early entry, but I'll get over it, one day, I'm sure.

Here are my questions:
    1. It's for kids, isn't it (Toontown Morning Madness)? We're not bringing the kids along on this trip.

2. Can I use it as an excuse to get in the park, go on RRCartoonSpin then walk over to the ropes to make the dash to Space Mountain?

3. Is anything else open along the pathway, like MainStreet or anything?

4. Should I just show up an hour before the "official opening time" and do my touring from that standpoint at the park?

And no, I'm staying off site due to budget contraints and this was on the reciept, so I thought I would go to those who are really in the know...you all! Or is there a thread already established about this someone could refer me to?

Thanks ahead of time.

Peace.
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life

Re: Early morning entry is not Toontown Morning Madness

TTMM isn't early entry, but there is currently early entry offered. Guests with park hoppers can enter the park an hour early one day and ride everything in Fantasyland. TTMM is for kids, and it starts at park opening, since Toontown opens an hour after the rest of the park. It features the Disney characters.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• The Candidate

So basically you are getting early entry to Toon Town, which happens to be the regular opening for the rest of the park?

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life

Quote Originally Posted by DifrntDrmr
    So basically you are getting early entry to Toon Town, which happens to be the regular opening for the rest of the park?
    basically.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Poopieheadnose.

I hope that pseudoswearing is not too upsetting.

Okay, well, I do have a 8 day parkhopper pass, so I guess I do have the early entry to Fantasyland. At least I hope so. That's better than nothing. Tho nothing seems to be written here. Hmmm.

Thanks.
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

early entry and Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness are offered on Park Hoppers (of 3 days or more) purchased through Walt Disney Travel Company and AAA packages. (AAA Agents call WDTC for AAA packages).

early entry and MTMM are offered, one time, on your choice of monday, tuesday, thursday or saturday.

for early entry, you use your Park Hopper and enter the Main Gate turnstyle marked "early entry" one hour prior to Disneyland opening to the general public.

Enjoy Fantasyland attractions, including Matterhorn Bobsleds, plus, Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters in Tomorrowland.

For MTMM, use the voucher from your package for your entire party. It begins at the same time as Park opening. present the voucher at the Toontown Gate and enjoy an hour of Toontown attractions, as well as, becomming an honorary Toontown citizen. you will have an opportunity for great character interaction plus autographs and photographs prior to Toontown opening to the general public.

Have a great time!
    Last edited by MinionLumbo; 08-14-2005 at 08:22 PM.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Space Mountain and BLAB are open during the early entry? I thought I'd be lucky to just have Matterhorn open! Suddenly, this isn't such a bad idea! Thanks oh so very much. You all have, in your own way, made my evening.

Thanks once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo719
    I do have a 8 day parkhopper pass, so I guess I do have the early entry to Fantasyland. At least I hope so. That's better than nothing. Tho nothing seems to be written here.
    the words "early entry" ans "ESPN Zone Arena Game Card" appear on the reverse side of the Park Hopper.