Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook's sad trip report

Well this trip report is not going to be a fun one for me. Here is the reason for it.

Yesterday I when to Disneyland like I said we got there about 12noon and well the first place I went to like I said was the Princess Fantasy Faire. I got there and waited in line for an hour. When I got up there Pocahontas was there which is the one that remember me.

That was the good part that I got to see one of my Princess that remember me. So after we talk and said how good it was to see each other again I when over to Cinderella who was next. As I waited in line for my turn. I look at my right at the next Princess which was Snow White. I had look at her for a few mintues thinking she looks like someone I know as Snow White. When Aurora came to take Snow White's place Snow walk in front of me. I said hi Snow White. She move on for a few steps stop and turn around at me. She stop and look at me and said Jeffrey. This is my friend Snow White from Ariel's Grotto. I told her how much how I miss her she said. I have miss seening u to. But I have bad news to tell you. She told me that today (4-19-08) was her last day at Disneyland. I'm like shock of what she has said to me. I told her that I will miss her so much and she said the same thing. I did get 2 pictures with her.

I was upset but I try to keep a smile on me like how she is in these pictures. As I let her go I give her a kiss on her hand.

Here is the other pictures I got yestureday.
    Now remember this pictures are after I talk to Snow White. U can see I got a smile in them but deep inside I was hurtting.

Hidden Mickey

I when on the Hunted Mansion yestureday after got down with my character pictures and I was in like and I found what looks like a hidden Mickey were the Squirrle statue is.

Back with how I'm filling. Like I said I was upset that I would never get to see my friend anymore but last night when I watch Fantasmic it really got me. Cause at the end were the characters are on the Mark Twinn I was looking at the characters and guess who I saw on there with Dopey and the Prince. U got it it was my friend Snow White. Right there it really hit me my eyes were starting to wet and I was crying like I am right now just writting this. I am so going to miss her. I know she is my friend and I have know her sends July 15, 2006 and I have know that one of these days it would happen but I didn't think I would take it this hard. So from now on I will never take another photo with a Snow White person or how ever u want to say it. So this is my sad trip report

• Banned User

Re: Capt. Hook's sad trip report

Whoa.
    The hidden mickey impressed me.

• Eeyore smiling

It is sad to let go of a friend, but you must not associate that with the future Snow White's that will come into your life, you must be open to meeting the new friends Disney has in store for you!
    I am sure that Snow White will remember you fondly in her coming years as she experiences the new excitement her life will bring her!

• =)

Mmm, I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully, she'll be happy with whatever she's off doing now instead, though.

• Wishin' On A Star!!!!

It is so sad when friends move somewhere else and we feel a little alone. She is the most beautiful Snow White the park has ever had. You should remember that you must have a special place in Snow White's heart for her to know your name after all the people she sees since 2006! And all your wonderful pictures and memories will keep her special in your thoughts as well. Of course no one will ever replace her but you have many friends at DL who are happy to see you on your visits. Try not to be sad for too long.
    I look forward to your next visit since you always have the best TRs and pics. Take special care!
    DisneyBroad54

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

That's too bad Captain. So sad.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Queen Elsa

Thanks you guys. I'm glad I gave her that one photo of me and her last year with my autograph on it. Cause as I would I know she will see it and remember me to. But thanks to you all for your kind words for me.

• Banned User

Question Re: Capt. Hook's sad trip report

Okay, I'm confused. When you said this is Snow White's last time for meet'n'greeting at Disneyland, do you mean Snow White Snow White or the person who's playing Snow White?

• Goofy

the person who was playing snow white.

• Goofy

Yeah its sad to see someone that you already know moving on to better things. Great pictures hook.

• Queen Elsa

I think you all for your kind words for me. I've been talking with some of my other friends about what's happing. It's helpping a little bit but I will miss her alot.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Snow White.
    Good pictures though.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

•   
    • Senior Minion

Hang in there Hook. She is a beautiful Snow White. The next person who plays Snow White might feel a little hurt if you wanted to take pictures with all the other princesses and not her, so give the next one a chance. Who knows, you might really like the new one too!

• Hooterville, USA

That's why some of us oppose change.

We like the comfort of knowing what to expect when we visit DL.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Princess Aurora Fan

That is so sad to hear that she is leaving. On a side note however that is one of my fave Princess Aurora's. I met her at the grotto last time I was there. she was so sweet!
    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast