Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Re: Club 33 is for Dumbo

I'll be sending my enrollment fee via FedX as soon as I get my invititation to join.
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• Directly directed

See cars get dented. They get scratched, totaled and dirty. I can't fathom people who would spend gobs of money on something that's just going to get wrecked.

A restaraunt, however is an enjoyable experience. There's good food, good memories and they clean up after you. Money well spent IMO.

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Besides, have you ever seen the resale or trade in value for used Nissans? Compared to what they cost new....sure is a spendy ride.
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyup10 View Post
    Hello,
    Paying $9,000 dollars to join club 33 is bad. $3,000 annually! Then you have to pay at least $70 everytime you go! So guys is it worth it? Its food ! I'd surely rather go to burger king and save some good cash. If you are willing to pay $350 for a family buffet then fine. It just hurts yourself. I'd rather go buy a 2009 Nissan Murano.
    Don't be mad because you can't afford it... it's bad form.
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    Don't be mad because you can't afford it... it's bad form.
    Agreed. If I had the bucks, I would totally buy a membership. I would equate it to a Premium AP. APs for my kids and I adds up to some significant bucks each year, but I don't bat an eye because I know it will be worth it. If I was earning 10 times my current salary, me kids education was paid for, etc, etc, of COURSE I would buy a membership if one was available. I've been there twice and it was amazing each time.

It's all relative.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by WannaCub View Post
    ...it's like these ads in the middle of the forum threads...useless.

Sorry, I hate coming to MiceChat and seeing these ads everywhere.
    Have you contributed to MiceChat lately? It doesn't run on opinions ya' know.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• This $pace for $ale

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Club 33 is not limited to personal memberships. There are members who are businesses. Must be something to the concept, since there are two.
    My company has a membership....I have gone numerous times to the club for sunday brunch and several times for new years...I usually invite several people to come with me, who I know will appreciate it for what it is.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/awinner

The difference between "involvement" and "commitment" is like a eggs and ham breakfast: The chicken was "involved" - the pig was "commited"!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by awinner View Post
    My company has a membership....I have gone numerous times to the club for sunday brunch and several times for new years...I usually invite several people to come with me, who I know will appreciate it for what it is.
    That is awesome that you do that, but be careful posting such in here. I did it and was stoned for it. Awe jealously is a hard rock to swallow. I am going in May with a group from here and we will be having a great time.

It is a great place to just enjoy the ambiance. The service has always been way over the top and food is great.

Anyone need a souvenier?

• Banned User

Well,
    Going to club 33 is like buying a roll royce. You have a empty pocket and get nothing but "memories" and a $500 bill you will never forget. In rolls royce we are talking about a $30,000 lease you will never get back

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Legally Brunette View Post
    What's up with the thread title? Making assumption on the intelligence of the club's members is completely unecessary. Many of the membersips are sold to corporations where the dues are a business expense. Often times, they'll use the club to entertain clients and/or associates (Burger King doesn't WOW them the way Club 33 does). That's why clubs (yacht clubs, social clubs & Club 33) can charge what they charge and stay in business.
    I think Burger King WOWs everyone! When you see the price for a cheeseburger you WOW. True?

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyup10 View Post
    I think Burger King WOWs everyone! When you see the price for a cheeseburger you WOW. True?
    Just find whatever "wows" you in life, and dive in head first.

• Who Gave Rob an Avatar?

Besides lets stop passing judgment on how people spend their money, this game was played recently in regards to hotels as well. Spend you money in a manner you see fit and don't worry about other peoples money. (Unless you are my stockbroker then Brian, you should get off this board and get back to reading financial statements.)
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

•   

When I read this thread's title I was relieved! If Dumbo can fit in the elevator then it means I will be able to if I ever get the chance.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
    When I read this thread's title I was relieved! If Dumbo can fit in the elevator then it means I will be able to if I ever get the chance.
    If we ever went together we'll have to take seperate elevators.

Getting back to the topic. I donít see anything wrong with joining c33. I personally wonít. I thought about it, but honestly, after seeing pictures of it on the web, I changed my mind. It looks like any other fancy restaurant anywhere else. I suppose it would be cool to be part of an exclusive club and have access to something a lot of people donít. But in the end itís not worth it. For me anyway.

Luckily, my mother has a hook up and Iíll be able experience it in a few months. I think it will mean more to me to be able to go this one time, than having the membership. Makes it more special.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast