• Animatronic

Predicted 3rd Gate

Plotting out the parks at the Disneyland Resort and applying ordered principles of mathematical prediction, I have concluded what the 3rd park will be...

Disney's Anaheim Adventure!

Explore Anaheim's present on over 4 acres of land with over 2 attractions and 400 plush toy stores. Marvel at the clean site lines to the real Anaheim adding to the immersion of the park and assisting with the suspension of disbelief Disney is known for. Disney's Anaheim Adventure will feature the highest density of cart venders of any park yet constructed as well as two slideshow attactions and one dark ride featuring Painted Plywood(tm) construction. Upon entering the park, guests will Marvel at a scale replica of the Anaheim Convention Center, the accuracy of which would not be disputed due to the actual convention center being clearly visible beyond the chain link fence. The first slide show attraction (a cost cutting improvement to the "movie" attraction) will feature Larry Storch of TV's F-Troop fame in a tribute to present day Anaheim. It's expected the City of Anaheim will support the effort of this 3rd gate.

• That's Hawt

Re: Predicted 3rd Gate

Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Official Mice Chat person

LOL
    The chain link fence coment was great

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

such negativity...I love it!!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Lore
    Plotting out the parks at the Disneyland Resort and applying ordered principles of mathematical prediction, I have concluded what the 3rd park will be...

Disney's Anaheim Adventure!

Explore Anaheim's present on over 4 acres of land with over 2 attractions and 400 plush toy stores. Marvel at the clean site lines to the real Anaheim adding to the immersion of the park and assisting with the suspension of disbelief Disney is known for. Disney's Anaheim Adventure will feature the highest density of cart venders of any park yet constructed as well as two slideshow attactions and one dark ride featuring Painted Plywood(tm) construction. Upon entering the park, guests will Marvel at a scale replica of the Anaheim Convention Center, the accuracy of which would not be disputed due to the actual convention center being clearly visible beyond the chain link fence. The first slide show attraction (a cost cutting improvement to the "movie" attraction) will feature Larry Storch of TV's F-Troop fame in a tribute to present day Anaheim. It's expected the City of Anaheim will support the effort of this 3rd gate.
    Good idea. Probably right on the mark.

• My Children's Father

I think they should call it Disney's Los Angeles Adventure of Anaheim ..... keep the attractions the same, just change the name .............better name recognition for non-SoCal tourists ..........
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• Banned User

LOL that is soooooooooooooooooooo funny XD

• Iron-Clad Allie

How exciting! Disney's Anaheim Adventure sounds like a real winner. LOL We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed that Glendale will cut loose with the budjet for the slide shows. If not, there's always shadow puppets. hee hee

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

shadow puppets....niiiiiice...but that takes more people to do. ya know,ya gotta hire more CM's to hold up the puppts rather than the one to press "play."

• Animatronic

If a slide show blows the attraction budget, I suppose they could use a VHS machine on a cart themed to the multi-media carts of Anaheim's High Schools.