• Welcome Foolish Mortals

TDS Indy ride Crystal Skull and the Movie Indy and the Crystal Skull connection?

Does anyone know if theres a connection between the TDS Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Crystal Skull
    and the movie Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull??

What takes place in the TDS IJTCS?? I know its about a crystal skull and that it is found in either a Mayan or
    Aztec temple just like in the movie too...

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
    — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Re: TDS Indy ride Crystal Skull and the Movie Indy and the Crystal Skull connection?

I'm sure they took inspiration from it.

(And shouldn't this be in the Tokyo boards?)

• =)

Re: TDS Indy ride Crystal Skull and the Movie Indy and the Crystal Skull connection?

Hmmm...not sure. I've avoided spoilers about the film, but I'd imagine it's an "inspired by" sort of project, not a direct lift.