Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Toy Story Mania!

Hello,
    Well June 17th is coming pretty soon. And I am just wondering can anybody estimate the wait for opening day? Also an esitmate for 7 days after opening. I am willing to wait only 3 hours.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Banned User

Re: Toy Story Mania!

Gee thanks!

• I'm not really here

Could be anywhere from 3 - 5 hours that whole week. Nemo had pretty long lines (3-4+ hours long as I remember) for the first month at least.

Midway Mania can move more guests through it than Nemo can an hour though... so you never know.

It all depends on if it really is as good as they are saying it is.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Hiding in the shadows

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Could be anywhere from 3 - 5 hours that whole week. Nemo had pretty long lines (3-4+ hours long as I remember) for the first month at least.

Midway Mania can move more guests through it than Nemo can an hour though... so you never know.

It all depends on if it really is as good as they are saying it is.
    I doubt it matters how good it is, the lines will be long, but with capacity being greater I woudl be surprised if the line was much more than 3 hours or so after opening day..that could be like everyone in DCA (kidding)

A little piece of heaven

• I'm not really here

How good it is will affect how many people attempt to repeat ride it. This will affect line length. If it isn't so great... a lot of people will just do the one ride and drift off. If it is amazing, then people will have a greater tendency to want to ride it again and keep the line longer, for longer.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

I would just attempt to get there first thing in the morning, the line would still probably be up to an hour or two, but not nearly as bad as it could be later in the day. Or maybe during the electrical light parade? Does DCA stop rides during parades too?

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

If the attraction lives up to its name, expect bedlam--obsessive compulsory ridership--over and over and over...

• Banned User

As with any new attraction, lines will be very long, and will probably be at least 3 hours long, I'm afraid.

And since when do they stop rides during parades?

Well Sillyup10, with what appears to be your second thread in a row regarding wait times, you seem to be sort of obsessed with them. IMO here is what you do. Wait for the attraction to open and then check back here on MiceChat. There will be several Midway Mania threads and most will talk about wait times... when it was shorter... when it was longer... ideas that will help you in your quest to experience the attraction with as little wait as possible.
    Permanecer sentado por favor...

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by Alex E View Post
    As with any new attraction, lines will be very long, and will probably be at least 3 hours long, I'm afraid.

And since when do they stop rides during parades?
    Storybookland and Alice close down during the parade at DL.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Storybookland and Alice close down during the parade at DL.
    Oh. Never knew that.

Haha, I'm glad I wasn't just making up things again.

• I'm not really here

Nope, definitely a fact.

• Splash Mountain Lover

The line probably going to be very long I'm afraid.

I'm kind of impatient so I probably will not wait! :0

Oh and side note, I have yet to go on the new Finding Nemo ride and I've been to DL 3 times. Like I said, I hate waiting in line.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast