Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Regular Newbie :)

Question No strings attached card

Has anyone ever heard of a no strings attached card that can be given to a visitor if they are injured at disneyland and it was disney's fault?
    I was just wondering if that was real or if anyone has ever received one

•   
    • I <3 o

Re: No strings attached card

Umm the no strings attached card has nothing to do with being injured
    Is this haunted signature
    actually
    stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

• Minion

Blog Entries

An NSA is for a replacement item... For example a little kid drops his popcorn all over Main St. and a CM sees it.. then an NSA will be issued to replace the popcorn...
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

really? Some one told me that you could get one for like a stay in the hotel or a dinner at a restaurant if you were injured or something like that.

Injury definitely isnt a reason for receiving an NSA. Say you lose your camera in a river or your kid has an accident while stuck on a broken down ride or something, an NSA can be given to you so you can get a disposable camera in the park allowing you to still take pictures and have memories of your trip, or new pants for your kid so your day can continue on.

Theyre set in place so that your day can be as fun as possible even if you run in to a few problems along the way.

very cool!
    I wonder what that person was talking about then... haha Sometimes you hear weird things waiting in line for a ride or pins

Thanks for your help!

• Minion

Blog Entries

Trust me a lot of the stuff that you hear waiting in lines is wrong... I just kind of chuckle and go on my way when I hear the weird stuff people come up with...
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

• Zip-A-Dee

NSA is just for us to use as a satisfaction recovery tool, i think that's what they called it. basically, if something goes wrong during your day an NSA may help us make it better. i used one once for a lady who had a child who couldn't stand but for whatever reason was denied a disability pass, i asked her to choose a ride that normally had long lines that her child would want to ride and she said peter pan, so that's when i allowed her to enter peter pan using a NSA. when it comes to stuff like spilled popcorn or ice cream we normally reserve the right to take the empty container or dropped ice cream + wrapper to get a replacement, i've done it on more than one occasion. basically we as cast members have different ways to make sure that hiccups during a guest's day don't derail the enjoyment of the rest of the trip. now whether others use them or not.......

The CM working the ticket counter took a long time and gave me one to say sorry. It let us goto the front of the line for any attraction except nemo.

• Minion

Blog Entries

See in that case its a replacement of lost time...

• ...TWO BITS!

Quote Originally Posted by oldenewguy View Post
    The CM working the ticket counter took a long time and gave me one to say sorry. It let us goto the front of the line for any attraction except nemo.
    I think that's a different card. The green re-admit card.

I didn't know NSA cards could be issued over a little kid's accident... a disposable camera I could kinda understand. But new pants? I'm sure it's used for popcorn, ice cream, and balloons. But that's what I think they are usually for.

Definately not usually given out for injuries. That's most likely a whole different issue.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

We were actually given very poor service when my little brother was injured, it was pretty disheartening (esp. because he was only 3 at the time). I'm not sure if the policy has changed but we only received a plush, not even actual medical assistance.

An NSA can be given for literally anything. We give them for new clothes all the time. We went 101 one time and people were stuck on a boat for 30 minutes and when they got back a dad came up to us and said that his child wet his pants because they were out there so long. They were issued an NSA for new pants/shorts.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by aquata View Post
    We were actually given very poor service when my little brother was injured, it was pretty disheartening (esp. because he was only 3 at the time). I'm not sure if the policy has changed but we only received a plush, not even actual medical assistance.
    how serious was it?
    my friend asked for a band-aid from the first aid place for her blister and it was like a 10 min ordeal.

My little brother literally knocked a tooth out. What happened was he was pushing down on the fireworks plunger in toon town and it sprung up to fast and hit him right in the jaw and knocked out one of his front teeth. My mom quickly carried him to the nearest CM, who was clearly more concerned about it making us say it was somehow fault then getting him medical attention. He was finally taken to a building backstage where they gave my parents a phone and a phonebook and left. We finally called our dentist at home, and had to find someone to get us gauze.
    One of my few negative DL experiences, you would think that they would want to give you stellar medical treatment in order to avoid complaints/lawsuits.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast