View Poll Results: Should there be a new Innerspace Attraction?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, bring back Innerspace as it was only updated!

11 33.33%
  • Yes, a new updated Innerspace inside the human body is better

12 36.36%
  • No, we dont need any exciting new and educational attractions in Tomorrowland

10 30.30%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Welcome Foolish Mortals

New Fantastic Voyage Movie coming Disney should have new Innerspace Attraction

With an all new Fantastic Voyage movie coming out in 2010 I would really like to see an all new Adventure thru Innerspace ride back in tomorrowland maybe going inside the body this time and no Bodywars motion sim ride either!

Its about time they remade this movie and with all the latest medical info and cgi efx it should be awesome and its getting a big budget treatment from Fox.

I loved ATIS and I want it back or something like it only updated and exploring inside the human body instead of just a drop of water this time would be awesome.

Heres a concept you start out in the queue line in a futuristic med lab with screens of cgi microscopic creatures as the pre show you enter a cool larger room with AA scientists where the big miniaturization microscope is and you ride in two person mini sub vehicles (actually they dont even need to be enclosed "sub" because on this nano scale water molecules wouldnt even be able to get in thru the opening!) as you go thru the body you use buzz lightbeer like laser guns to zap the baddies like viruses etc only this should be a top e ticket quality ride none of this painted 2d playwood crud buzz litebeer has in it...also the vehicles can be rotated and maybe they can sway a bit with efx for when you miss the bad microbes and they get to attack your sub...

alternately it could be not at the nano scale but at the micro scale with giant AA bugs attacking maybe on the outside of the skin or on any surface to show all the germs we live with

this could be a uber cool and fun ride and be chock full of edutainment stuff and in the obligatory exit gift shop there could be popup 3d glasses books on germs etc and plushie made in china germy monsters and flashing light with noises mini sub toys

in fact they should just strip down buzz and chuck all the plywood characters and put this ride in instead :-)

I know about Bodywars at EPCOT in fact I had started on a game for it for Disney but it was cancelled. And I got to ride it it was ok but I dont want to see a silly star tourse like sim ride even if it was in 3D it should be more of a E ticket adventure.

oh and they can just about gut out anything in tomorrowland to put in it I'm sure anything they remove wont be missed much! :-)

Last edited by GothicManor; 04-24-2008 at 10:04 PM.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
    — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

• Fancy that...

Re: New Fantastic Voyage Movie coming Disney should have new Innerspace Attraction

meh,This just dosn't sound appealing to me. I'd rather have a time travel "E" ticket, not that theres a limitation of how many good E tickets we can have(especialy in TL) but a ride going through a persons body just seems lame and gross above all

Re: New Fantastic Voyage Movie coming Disney should have new Innerspace Attraction

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman13 View Post
    meh,This just dosn't sound appealing to me. I'd rather have a time travel "E" ticket, not that theres a limitation of how many good E tickets we can have(especialy in TL) but a ride going through a persons body just seems lame and gross above all
    really have you seen fantastic voyage?

Have you seen the latest imagery of the whole alien world inside our bodies?

I guess it requires some imagination and curiosity to know what goes on inside the world inside of us.

Trying to save a live from the inside of the body while being attacked by monsterous viruses and giant white blood cells sounds boring?

hmmm

yep education, science and what Tomorrowland was supposed to be all about is truly dead then

Sorry History buffs, I don't find them very appealing. There was an "inside the body" type attraction at Epcot that is now in yesterland. Lets think up of new ideas rather than bringing old things back. I'm not going to say "no" because I'm all for new E tickets.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• Fancy that...

Quote Originally Posted by GothicManor View Post
    really have you seen fantastic voyage?

Have you seen the latest imagery of the whole alien world inside our bodies?

I guess it requires some imagination and curiosity to know what goes on inside the world inside of us.

Trying to save a live from the inside of the body while being attacked by monsterous viruses and giant white blood cells sounds boring?

hmmm

yep education, science and what Tomorrowland was supposed to be all about is truly dead then
    It's not that at all, I think TL should be educational, It's just that traveling threw a person's body dosn't particularly appeal to me.

I think this idea would be really cool for a new innerspace ride, it would use the exact same tech as buzz (in fact they can just gut out buzz and put this in instead)!

Take how buzz works now swap out the cheezie painted 2d plywood look for a real eticket type realistic looking futuristic interior with lots of special efx make the cars look like mini subs with a canopy sort of a cross between the omnimovers and the buzz cars its ok if theres no windshield as once miniaturized the surface tension of the liguid will prevent leakage replace the chezzy guns with cool real looking laser scalpals an put REAL low power laser on them (yes I know but you can find a way to not blind your fellow guestsim sure if one uses their brains something like the guns will not fire in the direction of the other cars using sensors etc) replace first large room with a giant miniaturization device with cool efx to convice you are mini you now then go from areay of the body to the next from room to room be attahcked by bad organisms and white blood cells DO this cool and REAL looking you know like disney co USED to be able to do. with ground sound track and efx do away with the cheezie scoring system but do have some way of telling the riders how they did at saving the patient at the end of the ride and at the climax your zapping a blood clot or something in the brain surrounded by neurons firing via fiber optics etc... and then re-enlarge at the end and when you get your pix it will be of you in your mini sub but a digital image with high rez cgi of inside the body will be composited behind the sub to make it ubercoolicious...

if you can imagine this it would cool ....

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Meh. I'm lukewarm about it. Flying through the inner organs of a person just doesn't really appeal to me.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Anything that brings a more tommorow ride to tomorrowland is fine with me.

• Mrs. J. Depp

Who wants to ride on The Magic School Bus?

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Can you put Body Wars so close to Star Tours without some kind of friction between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by The Disneylander View Post
    Meh. I'm lukewarm about it. Flying through the inner organs of a person just doesn't really appeal to me.
    your own insides dont appeal to you? if you could see whole different world inside you and explore it, get a a whole new perspective on what makes you you, in a cleaned up disneyesqe way you wouldnt?

Quote Originally Posted by woxel1 View Post
    Can you put Body Wars so close to Star Tours without some kind of friction between the two?
    Actually what I said was I DONT want to see a bodywars ride but something better

• careful...i'm contagous!

in the paradise city. were the grass is green & the girls are pretty

buzz lightbeer like laser guns to zap the baddies like viruses
    you know what this would really work for, as a movie based ride?

OSMOSIS JONES!

IMHO i dont want another ATIS. while true i never road the origianl, just hearing the audio lets me know that i dont want it
    doombuggiesDISNEYROYALTY

• Dive ..... Dive.....

Quote Originally Posted by thrax View Post

IMHO i dont want another ATIS. while true i never road the origianl, just hearing the audio lets me know that i dont want it
    That's not a very fair assessment. ATIS is and always was one of the all time favorites.

• Shablagoo!

I voted no simply because it is so biased. Couldn't we have an option like, "No, but I would like to see other exciting new and educational attractions in Tomorrowland, just not a rehash of an old one."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast