Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• e komo mai

Complaints and Grievances

Have you ever filed a complaint at City Hall or written a letter to Disneyland about something you didn't like?

Did they respond? Was it a form letter?

Share your thoughts.

• That's Hawt

I have complained about bad syncronization on Star Tours. This was in Pressler times and I had a suit come out and say how very sorry he was and he gave me a fastpass to ... Star Tours ... just what I wanted to do after nearly getting sick. I doubt anything ever happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Rawr...

Wow. How stupid can you get. "I got sick on Star Tours!" "OK! To make it up to you, heres a fastpass to Star Tours!" yuk.

Is there a puking smiley?
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

• no flash photography...

I only wrote one cpmplaint at city hall. It wa about the really bright exit signs on HM. I did not receive anything acknowleging my concern, but I didn't expect one either. The signs do seem to be dimmer though..

• Circle of Ancients

One time we were with our kids watching Fantasmic. Now, Crowd Control is always an issue, but it makes it much worse when CM's have attitudes.

We almost got seperated from our kids and just wanted to stand against the wall near the RiverBelle but 3 CM's were quite rude and MADE us move because they had to "clear the area".

We went to City Hall, complained and they gave us, now check this out, tickets for the "Special" balcony. Not the main balcony where you have to pay but the one on the side entrance to the gallery. They also gave us $50 in meal vouchers.

So we went back the next week, had lunch at Blue Bayou and saw Fantasmic from the best seats around.

Had great service, noticed that they actually had changed the policy and weren't herding people away. We made sure we went back to City Hall to give them kudos. Actually spoke with the same manager that helped us the week earlier and she was very appreciative.

My advice, if you have something to report and it's bad, report it. But make sure you also give them kudos if they correct the situation.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    I have complained about bad syncronization on Star Tours. This was in Pressler times and I had a suit come out and say how very sorry he was and he gave me a fastpass to ... Star Tours ... just what I wanted to do after nearly getting sick. I doubt anything ever happened.

oh, they knew what they were doing
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Now that the new president Matt Quimet has cone into the ring and spiffed up Disneyland and is getting things done, has welcomed complaints and is known to address the guest directly and thank him or her for complaining and promised to fix it himself ..Ive talked to Matt once and he was a very good listener and liked how i voiced my concerns and praises. He also has suits out in the park, like the New Years suits in the park, as Matt requested. He has surveyers out in the park to do surveys of guests and their expectations. Bottom line .. he likes getting complaints as much a scompliments and is constantly acually reading and changing the park to fit the complaints.
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

• Santa Barbara, CA

Ok..here goes..

This is really evil..but one time (back in the late 70s) my CM friend at City Hall told me that if you complained they would listen. So... for the fun of it I wrote in this complaint that said that I was offended by the photo op on TSI that was an open grave marked "unknown remains found 1805". I said it was in bad taste since there had been a recent stabbing and that people actually die at Disneyland. How would the Yorba family feel if they saw this open grave knowing their own son was killed in the park yada, yada, yada.. etc. You should rip this out before the press gets a hold of it... I was shocked when they actually got rid of that exhibit a few weeks later in the TSI cemetary. A guilty pleasure..
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

I did email Dl resort about not recieving buttons from Goofys kitchen when I took my grandson for his first character experience. First was a standard form letter , followed by an acknowlegement of the issue checking with Goofys kitchen , then sorry they are out of buttons. The I recieved in the mail some older attraction pins which were not what I was looking for , I explained they were for his first character experience scrapbook page ( which I love and would post , but I have tried to insert , but cant) anyway it was the thought that counted and the acknowledgement of my email. LOL!

• Senior Minion

Not at DL, but my best friend and I had a horrible experience at Fort Wilderness campground back around 1990 or so...we were put next to a bunch of people who just partied all night long.

The response from the front desk was terrific. I think we also complained about a bunch of graffiti and other issues, and got a very nice letter.

• Minion

this didn't happen to me but to my mother in 95' or 97'. She had changed one of my younger sisters diapers in the baby care center on Main Street. The CM was annoyed by this since she apparently told my mother in a very rude tone, "What are you doing?! I just cleaned up!". Anywho my mother was pissed since she changed the diaper where it was specified and she never even made a mess. Not to mention there were plenty of other people around, so she was pretty embarrased by the rude CM. She wrote in and we got eight tickets for my whole family!

• Baybeh!

*knocks on wood* Have never had to. And don't ever plan on having to. It would have to be something really bad, horrible, and shocking to get me to even consider filing one.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Buttons at Goofy's Kitchen? My family and I have been there at least 3 times in the past year or so and never got a Button, my daughter would have loved that! Is that something they used to do, or is it that every time we go they are out of them?
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    Have you ever filed a complaint at City Hall or written a letter to Disneyland about something you didn't like?

Did they respond? Was it a form letter?

Share your thoughts.

I complained constantly about how Pressler/Harris were destroying Disneyland but all I ever got back was a lousy form letter saying how Disney takes all complaints seriously and how Imaganeering is working on new projects to get my faith back. Yadda yadda yadda.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• e komo mai

I filed a complaint about the safety tape that they put around Sleeping Beauty's statue in the courtyard area near the castle walk-thru entrance. It was ugly and unneccesary. It's gone now, but I think way more than one complaint was filed. I got a form letter back which said something like, 'We apologize for your unfortunate experience in Fantasyland. Come visit us soon when Disney California Adventure's A Bug's Land opens soon!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast