Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

•   

PhotoMatt Pics - 4.25-4.29.08 - Fantasmic!, Wine Tasting and the Noon Meet

Howdy.

So far I have pictures from Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but I would like to start with Sunday first.

After last week's mini mega meet it was to be expected that the crowds would be smaller on this day. The near 100 degree heat did not help either. Surprisingly, a decent sized crowd gathered around noon. There were no pink cupcakes, but Legally Brunette made some yummy sushi candy for the kids and it was well received. Many of the attendees had already made plans for lunch so the small group that was left went to Redd Rockett's Pizza Port to enjoy the A/C. After feasting on intergalactic carbs, the group headed to Pooh -that's the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh to be exact. During the walk over to the other side of The Happiest Place on Earth, the teeny boppers decided that some "enchanted" A/C would be more welcome than a psychedelic trip through the Hundred Acre Wood. That meant that the Disney nerd herd thinned out some more. The remaining MC'ers queued up and I resumed my role as Poohtographer. After the Heffa-fest the group decided to separate once more. I took a nostalgic journey around Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom with Penguinsoda and bid her a fond farewell on Main Street, U.S.A. I decided to people watch until a little after 3 p. m. It was then that a certain MC'er started their shift and I wanted to get a picture of that person onstage. I quickly spotted the MC'er in question, waited for just the right second and then captured the image. Hey, if I can stalk potatoes I can certainly stalk people too.

On to the pictures.

In today's episode of "PhotoMatt Pics," the teeny boppers will be played by:
    In order of appearance (from left to right)
    Hilsbro, unnamed female future MC'er, unnamed male future MC'er, and reprising her role as "Teeny Bopper Leader of Mischief and Mayhem", BellhopPrincess.

Penguinsoda and Hilsbro together means "court" must be in session. Boy, that was random. Oh, and just so you know, the penguin on her shirt is watching you - ALWAYS watching.

Unnamed female future MC'er (UFFMC'er from now on) and BellhopPrincess soak up the sun.

Watching, always watching...

Goofy wonders if Animal on Hilsbro's shirt is just cute or part of a subliminal warning.

Radiobarry rolls on in. When he wears that hat I think we can call him the Sorcerer of Suavé.

IndianaJenn and Belle survey the meet from afar.

Two jr MC'ers enjoying the sushi candy.

The never cruel-la Villians Fan waves to her internet fans.

I would like to take this time to let everyone know that one of the pictures from the meet is so unique that it deserves its own thread. I decided that it was so unique that it deserved to go Gold as well. If you are a member of MiceChat Gold then you can find the picture in the Gilded Litter Box. If you are not a member, why not take the opportunity to donate $1 a month to the site that brings so much family friendly innuendo to Disney lovers worldwide? You'll be glad you did.

Lots more to come.

• Goofy

Re: PhotoMatt Pics - 4.25-4.29.08 - Fantasmic!, Wine Tasting and the Noon Meet

fun shots matt thanks.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

OMG, you posted THAT picture of me?

You cad!

But seriously...
    Great photos (so far) and it was terrific to see you yesterday, Matt!
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Great to actually shake your hand at the meet Matt. And as always, your photos are awesome!!

•   

No Sunday meet is complete without Dan-tasmic. Here he is WITHOUT Stitch 2.0.

PEZZ Lightyear's crackers. You can use that as a noun or an adjective.

UMFMC'er, Hilsbro and BellhopPrincess show us that they're always willing to support their friends.

FanaticFangirl attends her second meet. Welcome to MC meets!

Dan-tasmic laments the absence of Stitch 2.0.

Another random meet pic.

BellhopPrincess helps keep things cool. Dan-tasmic looks on hoping to heat things up.

Snow_White_Raven, Skywaygrl and Gravey80 chumming along to the meet.

A PEZling. Which one? Idk. What she's doing? Idk that either. But she makes whatever she's doing look adorable.

Rex Dopey 24 makes the peace sign.

A jr. MC'er wonders why on earth I'm taking pictures.

This planter makes a popular hat.

Noon meets are really much more exciting than it appears.

aashee finally shows up.

aashee jr. intensely focuses on something (or someone).

RadioBarry and aashee. Even without Fishbulb there are still hugs aplenty at the meets, but we all know who gives the best hugs.

Still more to come.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

In your camera lens, PhotoMatt, I might even apear to be halfway human! I was glad to see everyone yesterday, and Kathleen was too!

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
    OMG, you posted THAT picture of me?
    Yeah thats pretty much what I say any time one of my mug shots shows up as well! Eh... it is what it is.

But darn you Matt, I've got some of the same shots for my report that I'm going to post... someday.... eventually...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Great pictures Matt! Looks like everyone managed to have a fun time despite the sweltering heat. We were sweating a Sea World. I don't know why we thought it was going to be cooler there.

btw-the photo in gold was a hoot! I think that some MCer is going to be very popular soon among the other single MCers.

•   

aashee, Rick_A_Mortis, Lady3Jane and Dan-tasmic.

The remaining MC'ers march towards RRPP.

A pic for Li'l Luvs Lilo.

BHP, WeWantsTheRed'ead, and Hilsbro

WeWantsTheRed'ead tried using her psychokinetic powers to open the package of fruit.

We've all seen the backside of water, well here's the backsides of a group of MC'ers.

Weeeeeeee! Sometimes the best rides are free. (Keep it G rated people.)

OK. That's it for Sunday. I will post Friday's and Saturday's pictures when I feel more creative.
    Last edited by PhotoMatt; 04-28-2008 at 08:25 PM.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

Rick_A_Mortis in the center (well, Lady 3Jane is between him and Dan-Tasmic!):
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

• Circle of Ancients

Great pictures so far!

•   
    • Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoMatt View Post
    aashee, * and Dan-tasmic. If you know the screen name of the MC'er I'm missing please let me know.

Weeeeeeee! Sometimes the best rides are free. (Keep it G rated people.)

*top photo is none other than the super cool Rick_A_Mortis

As for Almandot & Pezz, I've got two words for you: sunless tanner. Get yourself some . That picture is too cute!

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

ohh thanks for the trip report!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

WeWants was trying to make carrots into carrot mush. She did not succeed.
    And she used to telekinetic powers to get my salad, thank you.

Hahahahaha, yeeeah, I love that "unique" pic. The only reason it's up is because I can get Gold now.
    dreams. come. true.

• I have a mole?!

Hehe... nice shots, Matt... Oh, and I did finish my carrot-smushing mission, but the ink from the bag got all over my hands and long story short things did not end well for the carrots.
    .~Adrienne~.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast