• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

The 2006 Multi-Day ParkHopper prices are announced

Disneyland.com has just been updated with the 2006 Multi-Day ParkHopper and Vacation Packages that are good for all of 2006. Special seasonal pricing and and seasonal specials have not yet been announced.

For the Multi-Day tickets, pretty much the same as 2005, just $10 higher. They will continue the Advance Purchase deals, also about the same as 2005 (They will come with one Early Entry, but no longer will offer the ESPN Zone game card).

All prices will be shown as Adults/Kids 3-9.

3 Day ParkHopper

Full Price - $169/$139

Advance Purchase - $149/$119

4 Day ParkHopper

Full Price - $199/$169

Advance Purchase - $169/$139

5 Day ParkHopper

Full Price - $219/$189

Advance Purchase - $179/$149
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 08-15-2005 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Fixed kids age (should be 3 thru 9)
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Re: The 2006 Multi-Day ParkHopper prices are announced

Does this mean they are raising AP' prices again?? Who would pay 219 for 5 days when you can get DAP for 209??
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Well, the One Day tickets went up $3 last month, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it go up another $1 or $2, along with the Two-Day ParkHoppers in January (the 2nd or 3rd) when all the other tickets go up...

As for the AP, it does look like we should see a small price increase coming up in the next few months....

• insufferable know-it-all

It's really time they give DCA its own ticket price. That park's going to get emptier and emptier as the ticket prices keep rising. They can keep up with DL's demand, but DCA just isn't worth more than, say, $30 for a single day (and I wouldn't pay it, but some might).

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Resident Neuroscientist

on a college campus for the rest of my life

One day, one park admission rates will certainly rise to $60 next year. It has long been the aim to have DL's ticket prices finally catch up with wdw's prices, which would then allow at least the one day tickets to be valid at any of the domestic parks (which saves Disney money by having the same tickets for all resorts and makes it easier on guests). Annual Passes will also certainly rise in cost.
    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    It's really time they give DCA its own ticket price. That park's going to get emptier and emptier as the ticket prices keep rising. They can keep up with DL's demand, but DCA just isn't worth more than, say, $30 for a single day (and I wouldn't pay it, but some might).
    I wouldn't even pay a pressed penny to enter DCA. (But I have an AP so I don't have to .)

• I won't grow up!

this opens up to a question I am all to confused about... since I am going over new years - one day in 2005 and four others in 2006... how does that work... or should I just call Guest services.. I am all so confused..

Any help/thoughts on that

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

• Basking in birthday love

I'm glad I got to renew/upgrade my AP before they hiked the prices again. I can only manage the $309 (yay discount!) for a premium because I've been working full-time this summer.

And DCA really does need its own price. It's been said over and over again: it's simply not worth more than $30, maybe $40 by itself. Without parkhoppers and now my AP, I would never have set foot in the park. As it is, the only trips I've ever made where we didn't do DL in addition to DCA have been very recently, because my friend works there and we'll occasionally go down for an hour or two after work to visit her. Exorbitantly overcharging for DCA like this will only further its implosion.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

•   
    • Daffy about Disneyland

Blog Entries

Walt Disney World Ticket prices are actually better, now that they have the Magic Your Way ticket pricing. The more days that you buy, the cheaper it is per day. You can actually end up paying less than $30 a day, if you purchase enough days. If you add No Expiration, you can use your tickets, whenever. I am really very happy with what WDW has done with it's tickets. I still have 4 days on a 10 day pass that I purchased. So if Disneylland wants to copy the ticket plan, now used by WDW, they need to persuade people to buy tickets, for future trips to Disneyland. I guess most people, only want to purchase for immediate use, since they may not Know when they will be returning to Disneyland.
    My Next Disneyland Vacation - ​May 29, 2014 - June 5, 2014

My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Red
    this opens up to a question I am all to confused about... since I am going over new years - one day in 2005 and four others in 2006... how does that work... or should I just call Guest services.. I am all so confused..

Any help/thoughts on that
    Let me quote Disneyland.com...

• A value-priced multi-day ticket entitles Guests to admittance to both Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks over 5 days, including visits to both Theme Parks on the same day.

• Park Hopper® Bonus Tickets include, a $10 ESPN Zone® Arena Game Card valid at the ESPN Zone® in the Downtown Disney® District.

• One early entry admission for Disneyland® park is available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.

• Operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants during early entry and days of entry may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.

• The first visit must occur on or before January 2, 2006.

• All Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 15, 2006, which ever occurs first.

• Each day of use of a Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Ticket constitutes one full day of use.

• Receive a special savings coupon for select Disneyland® Resort merchandise when you purchase this ticket online and have it mailed to you.
    So since your first day is prior to January 3rd, you can buy the 2005 (cheaper) ParkHopper, and then have two weeks from that day to use the other four days.

No worries, and don't forget to look into upgrading to an AP for just a few dollars more on your last day....

• I won't grow up!

Thanks Darkbeer.. I read that but for some reason it didn't quite sink in..

Oh how I would love an anual passport... but somehow I doubt I will make it out there for a few years.. I think I am cursed

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

• Banned User

Hopefully they will increase AP prices soon because it will only encourage people to buy Annual Passes instead of a 5-day park hopper if they can get it for cheaper.

• there's always my way...

dont care, i get in free all the time... he he he
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.