Question HELP!! Questions on Hoppers and Twofers

So my wife and I decided to pick up and get a hotel room in Anaheim and go to the park. We live in Arizona, so we drive over get our room at around 7 pm. We decide we are going to get 2 days of single park admission tickets at $66 dollars a piece which is a total of $255. We go to Disneyland the first night for a few hours. Then we get up the next day and go to the park, we are not sure which ticket we used. The lady asks where we are from we told her Arizona. She then states that in Arizona you can get twofers from Safeway just like you can as a California residnet. Is this true? The cost is $66 and you get a day ticket for each park. Please help me let me know.

Next she tells us that the ticket people should have told us that it was actually cheaper because you get a discount on a hopper it is not the price posted. Is this true? I do not see how it can be.

Needless to say if it is I am not a happy camper, but I think she may not know of which speaks. More importantly do Arizona Safeways offer Disneyland twofers?!

Thanks.
    - Grumpy

• Minion

Blog Entries

Re: HELP!! Questions on Hoppers and Twofers

I don't know about what arizona offers however the two fers and the 2 day hopper for the price of a one day hopper ticket are so cal specific tickets... At the hotels we can sell those tickets however we have to see a california state id that has a so cal zip code...
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

• The Pirate Girl

I think I remember seeing them in a Safeway here in Flagstaff. If not, you can try one of the malls that have a Disney Store and I believe they have them there.

But since I'm originally from CA and just in Flag for college, I can use my home zip code and get the SoCal discounts. So I haven't checked throughly at Safeway.
    For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Grumpy38,

2-fers are just for Southern CA residents in certain area codes. I have never seen them sold here in Phoenix at Safeway or the Disney stores.

An adult 2 day parkhopper purchased in advance at www.disneyland.com is $132.00

A single day NON parkhopper ticket is $66.00

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...ketListingPage

Before purchasing tickets I suggest always checking the Disneyland website and www.mousesavers.com

As a side note I called Safeway last night for a friend that is buying a 3 day parkhopper and wanted to see if they had any in stock. They offered me the 5 days for the price of 3 days ticket which I explained to them expired last week.

• Rock Star Minion

Deluxe AP. Come over and over and over again.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

We used to have deluxe APs and after this we said we are only going that route again. Thanks guys. That cast member was a little bit happy from the So Cal Sun on Sunday.
    - Grumpy

• Dreaming of Disneyland

While we're on the subject of 2fers...

I've searched all over this forum and the internet, and I'm still somewhat confused by the 2fer. I know that there is the option to upgrade the 2fer to a 2-day park hopper by taking it to a ticket booth and paying an extra $25. If you do upgrade, does the 2-day park hopper look like any other park hopper? Or is it still noted as a SoCal ticket?

A couple of friends of mine are coming with me to Disneyland in a few weeks, and they'd like to avoid paying $132 for park hoppers if at all possible. Another friend of ours who will be going with us is a SoCal resident and can pick up the 2fers for us, and then upgrade them for us when we go. I just want to make sure that this will all actually work.

• Minion

Blog Entries

They are notated as So Cal tickets... also you can purchase the tickets as two day socal hoppers right off.. you don't need to buy two fers and then later upgrade...
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

• Dreaming of Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Snow_White_Raven View Post
    They are notated as So Cal tickets... also you can purchase the tickets as two day socal hoppers right off.. you don't need to buy two fers and then later upgrade...
    Thanks so much. One more question--is it possible to buy the two-day socal hoppers at Vons, or are those only available at the resort?

• Minion

Blog Entries

I am pretty sure that I have seen them at VONS however I don't know for absolute sure as I have never looked for tickets before while there as I don't need a ticket when I go...