Thread: Fast passes

• Cal Poly DL Lover

Fast passes

Can anyone settle this for me??

With the premium ap's can they get more than one fastpass at a time for the hour? My aunt has one and she says she can but I don't remember her being able to use it like that the last time....
    thanks for the help

not a kid and still love DISNEYLAND??

OF COURSE I DO!!!

[/URL]

• The Tomorrowland One

Re: Fast passes

Now that would be a neat little incentive for the Premium APs, but they are already getting WAY MORE than their money's worth out of that pass.

I think the only time anyone could get more than one FP at a time (excluding Cartoon Spin and GRR) was with some AAA travel package like 2 years ago. Or back when the system was new and anything with a barcode could generate a FP Ticket. Ah, the good old days of FP when even the likes of STAR TOURS had FastPass...

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

I heard that if you stay in one of the Resort hotels and have a 5+ day park hopper that you have UNLIMITED fast passes. Well, that is what a guest told me. Not sure if it is true, I haven't heard of anything like that.

I'd say, "Nope! You have to wait like everybody else!!"

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by vic_ster1047 View Post
    Can anyone settle this for me??

With the premium ap's can they get more than one fastpass at a time for the hour? My aunt has one and she says she can but I don't remember her being able to use it like that the last time....
    thanks for the help
    No you can't. She may have been confused by being able to use some of the non-networked machines, or suprise fastpasses, etc. Check out the 'joy of fastpass' thread for specific details on how to maximize your fast pass potential.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

• Dreaming of Disneyland

Wow, I feel like that would defeat the purpose of the FastPass system if that was possible. I don't think ANYONE has that ability (aside from being able to hold two Fastpasses if one of the fastpasses is from a non-networked ride).

• Off to Neverland

hmm...that would b kinda awesome!
    but then again...I think there's a lot of people with PAP so it would start to suck after a while

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

IF that would true, the PAPers would take advantage of it and it wouldn't be fair to anyone. With this, the PAPers won't have to wait in line ever again. That would suck for everyone else!

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

As far as I am concerned...you can only get one Fastpass for each hour, then wait again for the opprotunity.

Damn did you hear that when it rains Disney gives out free rain jackets too? hahhahahahah I wish all rumors were true

Final answer:

1) Every time you get a Fastpass, you must wait 2 hours, or until the return time of the Fastpass (whichever is earlier) before you can get another Fastpass anywhere in the same park (on the same ride OR a different ride).
    2) All Fastpass rides in one park are now (and have been for a while) networked. That includes Roger Rabit by the way.
    3) California Adventure and Disneyland have the same rules but are not networked together, so you can get a Fastpass in Disneyland and then immediately get another in DCA, but then you must wait in both parks to get any more by the above rules.
    4) All AP's follow these same rules.
    5) Sometimes certain vacation packages give you special Fastpasses. This does NOT change the way the barcode on your main entrance tickets or Annual passes work. These are rather SPECIAL FASTPASSES themselves that are given directly to the guests. (They don't have to scan their tickets at a mahcine). These Fastpasses are good for any time on a range of dates and for ANY ride. Sometimes they must be surrendered each use, and other times the guests actually KEEP them. These are similar in spirit to the Dreams Fastpasses given by the Dream Squad.
    6) The exception: A year or two ago AAA Vacation club did have a special type of Fastpass system with different rules. The vacationing guests who booked through AAA got Fastpasses out of the machines like everyone else. But they were able to immediately get Fastpasses elsewhere WITHOUT having to wait until the return time (or 2 hours). But they had a restriction that normal Fastpasses do not have: they could not get another Fastpass from the SAME ride unless the return time had passed, even if that return time was more than 2 hours away. (With normal Fastpasses, you are garanteed to never wait more than 2 hours between getting Fastpasses whether for a different ride OR the same ride.) All in all, the AAA system was definately better since most of the time you don't want to ride the same ride twice anyway. You want to do different rides.

It is possible, if you run like the dickens, to get a Space Mountain Fastpass and then get an Autopia Fastpass right away, but only if you can beat the network (if you can run in less than one minute or so). That assumes the network/servers are going kinda slow.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Hey, there is a Sticky at the TOP of this section.. "The Joy of FastPass" that explains all the details, including how you can have more than one FP at a time....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com