Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Banned User

Have you been dreamed?

Hello,
    Well today I headed over to disneyland to enjoy some rides (actually to find the dream squad). I knew the dream squad usually gave out stuff in the morning so I was at the park for opening.

I went on Space Moutain, BLAB, Splash Mountain, Winnie the Pooh, Big Thunder, Piniccio, Driver seat of Monorail , and Indiana Jones. Well I saw at least 10 members of the dream squad. They were all walking around! I only saw one member giving a pin to a family. Since I was desprate to win I tried getting their attention which failed.

So I decided to leave at 11:00 when I knew that I wasn't going home with anything.

So has anyone here ever been dreamed? What did you win? Where were you? What time was it?

Re: Have you been dreamed?

I was just there a couple weeks ago, no luck winning anything though. We tried to get their attention also but no luck. Then we went on a tour and asked our guide how they choose who gets pirzes, and she said its pretty specific. Like every morning a computer will randomly pick a location. She said it would be like, find someone in a blue shirt exiting peter pan at 9:30 am., so I guess you just have to be lucky. When we were there though we asked a couple people where they got them and alot of people said over by big thunder ranch, and exiting winnie the pooh. Also, while we were waiting in line for peter pan a family not to far behind us won something.

• The Pirate Girl

Back in January my friend and I were getting off Splash Mountain sometime soonish after opening and got Dream Fastpasses.

I'm still hoping that I'll get Dream ears though.
    For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

• =)

I was given a pin sometime around noon as I left the TL train station, passing through the smoking area, of all places. Weird location, random guests, prize that was useless to me...yup, there's YOAMD for ya.

• no flash photography...

in all my trips we have only been dreamed once by surprise and once because we thought they may hand stuff out, but they were just standing on a bridge. We walked by and they didn't say anything so we started looking at the ducks in the water and then they dreamed us....maybe they were waiting for a precise time...IDK.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    in all my trips we have only been dreamed once by surprise and once because we thought they may hand stuff out, but they were just standing on a bridge. We walked by and they didn't say anything so we started looking at the ducks in the water and then they dreamed us....maybe they were waiting for a precise time...IDK.
    Haha! I should have thought of that.

• Fairies and Mermaids!

My roommate and I cut class one day and we got dream pins/lanyards while coming off of Indiana Jones. It was a Wednesday afternoon around 10 or 11-ish. Still hunting for some ears though.

Remember, Dreams come true!... and mermaids are hot, even on Halloween.

Staying at the Paradise Pier we got ears in the lobby going into the elevators.

We got fastpasses once going on to the train station in TL.

And in DCA we were on the jumping jellyfish at about 11:00 am and won a $500. shopping spree.
    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

• Dreaming of Disneyland

Dream Fastpasses underneath the trellis over by Wine Country Trattoria, around 10am. And then I've gotten that Tinkerbell pin a couple of times for doing nice things for people (e.g., a man needed to buy batteries for his digital camera, but didn't know what kind, so I helped him check his camera and the cast member noticed).

• Off to Neverland

I'm so sad...I wanna win one time!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by poohnpiglet View Post
    Staying at the Paradise Pier we got ears in the lobby going into the elevators.

We got fastpasses once going on to the train station in TL.

And in DCA we were on the jumping jellyfish at about 11:00 am and won a $500. shopping spree.
    $500?! Was it in Disney Dollars?

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

I've won the dream lanyards with pins twice now. The pins are different. The first ones were all blue and silver looking. The second one the pins were the same design but this time in color.

Both times I got them while exiting the Mickey and Friends tram at DTD sometime between 1 and 2 PM. I don't remember when I got the first ones but the second time was this past January or February.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyup10 View Post
    $500?! Was it in Disney Dollars?
    We got to go to World of Disney with 2 Disneyland Ambassadors who helped us shop. There was a store manager with a gold cart and a calculator keeping track for us. It was wonderful!

We one at about 11:00 am on the jumping jellyfish. We rode it once and then the kids wanted to ride again, I did not want to. Anyway, the second time is when we won. But the Dream squad is really stealthy. I am sure nobody who rode with us even knew that we one anything. So there may have been times that you might have come close to winning and never even know.
    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

• Official Mice Chat person

My sister and brother in law were there on their honeymoon and won mouse ears.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Dream Ears - twice. Dec. 2006 and just last weekend.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast