View Poll Results: Which of these recent attractions do you think was the biggest waste of time?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toy Story Midway Mania

14 11.48%
  • Buzz Lightyear

10 8.20%
  • Winnie the Pooh

81 66.39%
  • Monsters Inc

17 13.93%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Which of these latest attractions do you think was the biggest waste of time?

Quote Originally Posted by nolimit View Post
    You guys havent even been on Toy Story...yet its the biggest waste of time.

Right. Bit hypocrite much?

Just because its another interactive ride doesnt mean its a waste of time and not fun.

Nothing new is ever good enough for so many of you.
    A hypocrite is someone that tells others not to do something all the while doing it themselves. The word is not appropriate in describing those that jump the gun on judging a ride.

As for the subject of the thread, of the ones listed we've been on, we didn't think any of them were a waste of time. Buzz is one of our favorites. Pooh could have been better but it has its moments. Monster's Inc started off a bit slow but got a lot better as the ride went on. As for Midway mania, A you tube video can't begin to capture the 3-d effects and the like so I'll just have to go see it for myself.

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Re: Which of these latest attractions do you think was the biggest waste of time?

I was going to choose, but Nemo isn't listed in the choices....
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• Hopper's Mortal Enemy

Cool Re: Which of these latest attractions do you think was the biggest waste of time?

What, you don't want us to comment on Radiator Springs Racers? Just because ground hasn't been broken doesn't mean everyone on these boards can't explain in detail exactly why this attraction is/isn't a waste of time.

[Disengage sarcasm mode.]

A bientot.
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!

You've read it; you can't unread it!

• The line's too long...

I would have voted for Nemo too but it's not an option. Buzz and Monsters are good rides, I can't believe anyone voted for them. I don't see how I can judge Toy Story Mania without riding it first. Granted, I'm not too crazy about it based on the ride video but I'm still going to give it a chance before passing any harsh judgments. Pooh is an execrable dark ride that fails on so many levels. In another thread a few months back, Datameister gave a great critique of why Pooh fails and the Imagineers should have known better.

• Seasick

The new Little Mermaid ride at DCA is the biggest waste of time ever, with the Carsland ride and Midway Mania close runner-ups.

*rolls eyes*

Midway Mania is declared a waste of time, before it opens? And we wonder why the online Disney community has a reputation as being too negative...

Monsters inc, it's an OK ride that takes up valuable space. Where as it almost always has a line and people seem to enjoy it they never should have built it after super star limos failed.DCA needs more high capacity thrilling rides and mike and sulley just don't cut it.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vfire View Post
    I would have voted for Nemo too but it's not an option. Buzz and Monsters are good rides, I can't believe anyone voted for them. I don't see how I can judge Toy Story Mania without riding it first. Granted, I'm not too crazy about it based on the ride video but I'm still going to give it a chance before passing any harsh judgments. Pooh is an execrable dark ride that fails on so many levels. In another thread a few months back, Datameister gave a great critique of why Pooh fails and the Imagineers should have known better.
    Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    The new Little Mermaid ride at DCA is the biggest waste of time ever, with the Carsland ride and Midway Mania close runner-ups.

*rolls eyes*

Midway Mania is declared a waste of time, before it opens? And we wonder why the online Disney community has a reputation as being too negative...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post

*rolls eyes*

bc your cracking me up right now

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

This one is a slam dunk. All of them are decent rides (excluding the unknown TSM) but only one replaced something very good and that is Winnie the Pooh.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

What's all this crap I hear about Winnie the Pooh? It's an enjoyable ride. I wasn't around during the Country Bears, so I can't really judge one vs the other, but from what I've ridden of Pooh it's a damn good ride with lots of appeal.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by The Disneylander View Post
    What's all this crap I hear about Winnie the Pooh? It's an enjoyable ride. I wasn't around during the Country Bears, so I can't really judge one vs the other, but from what I've ridden of Pooh it's a damn good ride with lots of appeal.
    I would venture to say, Monsters Inc, Pooh and Buzz all have similar enjoyment levels. I'm basing my opinion off of what we lost in order to gain pooh, that's all.

just curious

How can Toy story Midway Mania be on this list already since it is still in previews and most people have only seen a poorly shot video on youtube. A video which in no way shows the full 4d experience of the attraction?

its like putting up a youtube video of Bugslife 3d or philharmagic and telling people to give their opinion

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    just curious

How can Toy story Midway Mania be on this list already since it is still in previews and most people have only seen a poorly shot video on youtube. A video which in no way shows the full 4d experience of the attraction?

its like putting up a youtube video of Bugslife 3d or philharmagic and telling people to give their opinion
    This is MiceChat, and they do what they want.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    just curious

Don't ask me. I'm prepared to love TSMM.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

i say pooh because i would much rather be going on the bear jamberee instead of pooh but then my 6 year old daughter loves pooh so i must ride it everytime i am there

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast