View Poll Results: Which of these recent attractions do you think was the biggest waste of time?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toy Story Midway Mania

14 11.48%
  • Buzz Lightyear

10 8.20%
  • Winnie the Pooh

81 66.39%
  • Monsters Inc

17 13.93%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Welcome Foolish Mortals

Which of these latest attractions do you think was the biggest waste of time?

Which of these most recent attractions do you think was the biggest waste of time? And does anyone else recognize a trend in quality here?

Toy Story Midway Mania

Buzz Lightyear

Winnie the Pooh

Monsters Inc

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

"Whenever I go on a ride, I'm always thinking of what's wrong with the thing and how it can be improved."
    — Walt Disney

"I wanted to retain my individuality. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained." —Walt Disney

"The fun is in always building something. You see, we never do the same thing twice around here. We're always opening up new doors." —Walt Disney

"I've always been bored with just making money. I've wanted to do things; I wanted to build things, to get something going..." —Walt Disney

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

"Get a good idea and stay with it. Work it until it's done and done right." —Walt Disney

"Freedom of speech in all forms and in its broadest sense — has become vital to the very survival of a civilized humanity." —Walt Disney

• Banned User

Re: Which of these latest attractions do you think was the biggest waste of time?

Call me crazy, but for what they're worth I think they're all decent attractions.

So, none of them.

• Dive ..... Dive.....

Re: Which of these latest attractions do you think was the biggest waste of time?

They were all a big waste of time. The best one of the four being Buzz Lightyear but even that ride, a waste. Haven't been on any of these rides again after the first experience.

• Senior Minion

Pooh!

• I wish I may...

Toy Story Midway Mania
    I just can't really get into the rides made after Disney/Pixar movies. I just can't. Well, except Bug's Life. It's just too...How do I put this...Modern, if you will, to be made into a ride.
    Buzz Lightyear
    OK, well, this one is an exception. It's one of the few (if any) interactive rides you can go on. And if you don't want to interact, just spin and spin and spin and spin and SPIIIIN!!
    That's what my friends and I do, anyways.
    Winnie the Pooh
    Can't beat the classics, man, you just can't beat 'em!
    And this ride is also tame enough for younger ones to go onto. There's nothing that scary. I think the only thing that beats it is IaSW.
    Monsters Inc
    I don't know. Something about this ride just grabs and holds my attention. I don't know what it is, but it's there.

Of course, this is all coming from a teenager...So don't base anything off of what I say. ;-D
    So down to it, I would have to say that I think "TSMM" is the latest attraction that I think was the biggest waste of time.

• Banned User

I don't think Monster Inc is a waste of time. It is a dark ride with actual 3D figures! During the ride you can feel the wind. Also the screen in the "cab" is pretty cool. Buzz light year is also an OKAY ride. However Toy Story Mania is horrible. Pooh is not that great but acceptable.

You guys havent even been on Toy Story...yet its the biggest waste of time.

Right. Bit hypocrite much?

Just because its another interactive ride doesnt mean its a waste of time and not fun.

Nothing new is ever good enough for so many of you.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by nolimit View Post
    You guys havent even been on Toy Story...yet its the biggest waste of time.

Right. Bit hypocrite much?

Just because its another interactive ride doesnt mean its a waste of time and not fun.

Nothing new is ever good enough for so many of you.
    Oh gee!
    Playing Wii Carnival games in Disneyland is very, very fun! Why do I want to shoot in front of a screen?

• Off to Neverland

i absolutely LOVE pooh, and I love buzz as well...i think i'll end up liking toy story...monster's inc i don't really bother with...

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyup10 View Post
    Oh gee!
    Playing Wii Carnival games in Disneyland is very, very fun! Why do I want to shoot in front of a screen?
    Well, you don't want to and that's ok. If you don't want to ride it, then don't. Nobody ever asked you to.

None...all are great.

• Mrs. J. Depp

You forgot to add the Nemo Subs.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Senior Minion

Wow, I don't know how you can judge TSMM without riding the ride. Horrible? I guess you've decided you just don't like the concept or the crappy video has had a negative impact on you. Either way, I still think it has a lot more potentially going for it then any of these other rides, certainly it won't be the worst.

Out of all the choices (except Toy Story Mania, which I havent been on yet) the ride I go on the least...if ever is Buzz Lightyear. So that would be my choice.

I kind of find it weird how you judge an attraction that isn't even open yet.

"Yeah I think Midway Mania is a waste of time. By the way, I haven't even gone on it yet, so I really don't know"
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast