Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Support Group: For those that don't have an issue with proposed Small World Changes

I admit it, and I'm coming out of the closet. And I feel like I'm in a group of one. (But hoping that there might be one or two others that share my feelings about one specific topic) SO, This topic for those only who don't mind the proposed tasteful addition of some Disney Animated characters, to It's a Small World!

Sorry, but IF that's not your opinion, PLEASE do not post in this topic. There are a BAZILLION other topics that you can express you dismay and regrets with these ideas. THIS TOPIC is a SAFE HAVEN for those that don't mind if Small World sees some Disney Characters.

That right, I've said it out loud and proud on MiceChat. The addiition of Disney Characters, done tastefully, would be a charming addition to "It's a Small World" It would in fact even make that Small World journey a bit more tolerable.

So ALL PEOPLE AFRAID of all the banners, and shouts of the hordes of people declaring that there should not be a change to this attraction, It's time come out! Come Out!! Where ever you are!!! For I am at least that one other person who thinks some of "those changes" might not be so bad after all.

• cmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcm

Re: Support Group: For those that don't have an issue with proposed Small World Chang

My name is Ashley and I'm a tastefully adding Disney characters to It's a Small World supporter.

Feels good.

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

• Banned User

Re: Support Group: For those that don't have an issue with proposed Small World Chang

I also think that the additions if done tastefully could be ok. Most of all I support waiting until the attraction reopens to form an opinion.

I think it's okay, the ride could use something to attract me to it outside of the Christmas overlay. The rest of the year I am not enticed to ride.
    Matthew

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I also think tasteful additions would spruce up a rather dated attraction. Would make it more interesting and fun.

Great thread!

I still wish to remain anonymous to avoid reprisals but I have no problem saying - I'm with you.

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

I'm with you on this one. I think it is a cute idea. It might even get my kids to ride on it now.

• =)

On principle, my brain is bothered by the changes, but I can't bring myself to care, which is why I haven't participated in any of the campaigns and so forth. So I kinda sorta belong in this thread!

• is satisfactual.

The only thing that kind of bothers me is the removal of the Rain Forest scene (for the symbolism alone--cut down the rain forest and build more America, haha), but I don't have a problem with anything else. Also, I don't want to be one of those critics who scream bloody murder before they've seen anything. Bring it on.

• RCMC BlackSmith

It gives me a reason to ride it again. But I'm against the removal of the Rainforest scene!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysImagineer View Post
    It gives me a reason to ride it again. But I'm against the removal of the Rainforest scene!

Same thing with me. I'm fine with characters being added, but if they remove the rainforest scene, they have declared war.

• Fairies and Mermaids!

I am with you!

"People all over the world, join hands! Start a love train, love train!"

Remember, Dreams come true!... and mermaids are hot, even on Halloween.

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

I dont ride it anyways, so I personally dont care what they do to it
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

I'm interested to see what they'll actually do. And I honestly thought several of the characters in HK were really cute, so - put me solidly in "don't really mind"!
    You don't need me or my ham, cheese, cheese, cheese, tomato, cheese, ham and tomato sandwiches. And cheese.

• Winter in Oceanside...

I really don't think there will be a problem with the changes and I am open to them. I'm reserving judgment until I actually see it, but I don't think it will be too bad.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast