Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Mickey

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Talking Hidden Mickey

I was wondering what and where is your favorite Hidden Mickey in Disneyland. Please share your photos.

• Mischievous Mouse

Re: Hidden Mickey

Quote Originally Posted by WheresMickey View Post
    I was wondering what and where is your favorite Hidden Mickey in Disneyland. Please share your photos.

I haven't found it yet!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• I'm not really here

I can't get a good photo of it because of the lighting and its size... but I love the one near the end of pirates on the center of the shield hanging on the wall to the left.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• E T1CK3T

My favorite hidden mickeys aren't there anymore... they were found in the AT&T exhibit in Innoventions, where there was a clear plexiglass round floor made in a Pac-Man like shape, the wedge cut out being walled by mirrors and the AT&T globe spanning the point of the wedge. Under the clear floor were thousands of blue, teal, and white glass flat marbles, and four of them were in the shape of mickeys. Three were the traditional 3-circle mickey, and the fourth was a side-profile mickey.The trick was to find all four in the floor, and it took me and my cousins HOURS to find them all.... we had nothing else to do, and it was alot of fun doing it!

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    My favorite hidden mickeys aren't there anymore... they were found in the AT&T exhibit in Innoventions, where there was a clear plexiglass round floor made in a Pac-Man like shape, the wedge cut out being walled by mirrors and the AT&T globe spanning the point of the wedge. Under the clear floor were thousands of blue, teal, and white glass flat marbles, and four of them were in the shape of mickeys. Three were the traditional 3-circle mickey, and the fourth was a side-profile mickey.The trick was to find all four in the floor, and it took me and my cousins HOURS to find them all.... we had nothing else to do, and it was alot of fun doing it!
    I seriously thought i was the only one who knew about this! Actually i had only found ONE mickey there, and it was 3 red marbles in the traditional mickey head shape. If i had known there were more, i would have searched for them I'm sure!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• RCMC BlackSmith

Why hasnt anyone shared any photos yet? Come on people!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

• :)

My favorite "Hidden Mickey" is the Skeleton wearing the Mickey Ears on Indy

• =)

I was gonna suggest Bones, too, Zeus, though he's not really a hidden Mickey...

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    I can't get a good photo of it because of the lighting and its size... but I love the one near the end of pirates on the center of the shield hanging on the wall to the left.
    I actually have a picture of that one. I just need to learn how to upload the photo.

• I'm not really here

Bones is a great one. And I remember the AT&T one as well. Photos are not being shared because so far, the ones we've mentioned, are either really difficult to photograph, or not there any more.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Boogers are salty

I always liked the cannon balls on the deck of the pirateship on Peter Pans Flight

• Another part of me

Mine is the plates in the Haunted Mansion, not sure if it is still there though.

• "714"

Here is a really neat site about Hidden Mickeys! Check it out! Just Click on "catalog" & then click on "DL". My Fav. is in Peter Pan.

http://www.hiddenmickeysguide.com/

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

• :)

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    I was gonna suggest Bones, too, Zeus, though he's not really a hidden Mickey...
    I know I know, hence the quotations around "Hidden Mickey"

Still my favorite!

• E T1CK3T

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Photos are not being shared because so far, the ones we've mentioned, are either really difficult to photograph, or not there any more.
    Exactly... I didn't even have a camera, and with the AT&T mickeys, it would have been difficult to get a picture of because of the lighting (dark) and the plexiglass (couldn't use flash).

If someone can, it would be great to see a picture of Bones.... I have never ever been able to see him on the ride, and I go on it all the time, its probably my favorite ride (I wear my Indy hat just for the ride haha...) I'd like to see a pic so I know what I'm looking for next time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast