Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Red Face Working for Disney

If you can work on any ride in Disneyland or Disneyworld. What ride would it be?

• I'm not really here

Re: Working for Disney

Top 3: Indy, Splash, HM

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Haunted Mansion, no contest.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Top 3: Indy, Splash, HM
    Me too. In fact, I bet they get that a lot when people apply for a job there.

Not knowing any better, I have to say Mansion, Indy, Jungle Cruise.
    You don't need me or my ham, cheese, cheese, cheese, tomato, cheese, ham and tomato sandwiches. And cheese.

• Dont make me unfriend you

Why is it when people talk about working at DL, they always assume it's about the rides?

When I used to tell people that I worked at DL, they always asked "What ride do you work on?"

Rides, rides, rides!

There are janitors and food service people and mechanics and other trades who work there too. It's not all about the ride operators you know.

(Ok, I'm just kidding )

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett240 View Post
    Why is it when people talk about working at DL, they always assume it's about the rides?

When I used to tell people that I worked at DL, they always asked "What ride do you work on?"

Rides, rides, rides!

There are janitors and food service people and mechanics and other trades who work there too. It's not all about the ride operators you know.

(Ok, I'm just kidding )
    LOL! I'm glad I saw you were kidding. I was going to say I'd like to be anything other than a janitor, a food service person or a mechanic. Actually a mechanic would be cool but I'm terrible at fixing things.

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room, and Haunted Mansion (though I'll just be happy with the first two).

Ok, I'm off to apply. Here's to Adventureland having an opening for a very eager and energetic me!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMouse View Post
    Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room, and Haunted Mansion (though I'll just be happy with the first two).

Ok, I'm off to apply. Here's to Adventureland having an opening for a very eager and energetic me!
    Good Luck!

• Mrs. J. Depp

I'd like to work dark rides or somewhere in Fantasyland. Maybe Space Mtn. Non-rides, I'd like to work on Main Street in one of the shops

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• RCMC BlackSmith

Junge Cruise would be awesome! I wanted to work on there when I was a lil' tike!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

• =)

Probably Indy or HM. Lots of opportunities for bits of acting, very cool attractions, lots of fun backstage stuff to see, etc. (And to anyone who's worked either attraction, please don't try to tell me the backstage stuff is dull. It may be to you, but I know a lot more about them than you might think--enough to know I'm very interested.)

I'd hate janitorial work itself, but I'd love the nearly unlimited parkwide access it apparently brings.

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

I forgot to add California Adventure.

I think TOT would be a cool ride to work for.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    I'd like to work dark rides or somewhere in Fantasyland. Maybe Space Mtn. Non-rides, I'd like to work on Main Street in one of the shops
    You'll like Main Street shops up until the time closing happens and then you really just want everyone to leave. Or the time you're scheduled to stay until 2 am stocking shelves. Or when some Guest goes off on you because of whatever reason Guests go off. Trust me, Main Street stores ain't as nice as it may appear.

Personally, I'd rather be involved with the entertainment division, and not one that 'acts' in the parades either.
    My new motto for 2008 - "If you will live like no one else today, later you can live like no one else." - Dave Ramsey.

• I'm not really here

ToT would rock.
    Non ride jobs? I'd like to work in the F! control booth or coordinating in some way.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast