Red Face Bring your own food

Does anyone know if there is a place in Disneyland that has a microwave where someone could heat up their own food. My daughter has special dietary restrictions and eating most anything bought at Disneyland isn't good for her.

• Mrs. J. Depp

Re: Bring your own food

The only place i can think of is the Baby Care Center which is nearly in the same location as first aid i think. They have microwaves and I'm sure if you explain your situation, you would be able to use them.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Banned User

What is the condition? Disney is very accommodating when it comes to dietary restrictions. Also, if your going to a table service establishment, I suggest phoning Disney Dining to inform them of this condition, they can find an alternative dish for her. Disney doesn't allow outside food into the park (though rarely enforces it), and doesn't offer microwaves to heat food up.

• Progressive Disneylander

Is there any place in Downtown Disney or on Harbor Blvd. that might serve food that could work within her diet? I realize there is a lack of options/variety within the park, but there may be more extensive options outside of the Disney gates. Just a thought.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a place in Disneyland that has a microwave where someone could heat up their own food. My daughter has special dietary restrictions and eating most anything bought at Disneyland isn't good for her.
    Call and ask to speak to Guest Relations and ask what your options are.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    The only place i can think of is the Baby Care Center which is nearly in the same location as first aid i think. They have microwaves and I'm sure if you explain your situation, you would be able to use them.
    I'm going to make an educated guess and say that if the microwaves are intended only for heating formula then you would not be allowed to heat up food or any other food item except for milk or baby formula.

This is becuase I am sure that both the baby care center and first aid centers are subject to being audited by outside government agencies.

• Disney Geek

We have friends whose child has several food allergies and they are very accomodating. They will make you things not on the regular menu. You will need to talk to a manager or someone in charge.

• I'm not really here

My sister-in-law is a diabetic. Disneyland has always been incredibly accommodating as far as meal contents and portions. Just call as far ahead as you can and let them know exactly what you need.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Wow. This is all very encouraging. Do you think it costs anymore than usual? Do you think this applies only to the sit down restaurants?