Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

The Mis Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! - A Very Short Trip Report - The Return Of Stitch

Friday, May 9, 2008 -

So today, me and my friend, Sparky went to the park. We arrived a little before park opening, which was 9 AM. This greeted me when we walked through the front gates:

New park maps promoting Indy 4.

Inside:

When the park opened, we headed straight to Space. On the way, Buzz was out, so I took a picture with him.

We went on Space:

When we got off, I began to search for a pair of new Mouse Ears. This is what I got:

Then we rode Buzz to test of LightMouse's theory and it worked!!! I maxed out my blaster, but my score didn't show up in my picture.

Then we rode Big Thunder. While waiting in line:

Then it was Pirates we go!!!

Then it was time to grab some lunch. Soon, Rex decided to join us. No food for Stitch, but he played with my Ears:

After lunch, we headed into DCA. No new maps:

We went on Screamin':

Then, we took a walk to look at TSMM with the wall taken down:

Rex and Rex:

Some merchandise, all from Toy Story:

The exit to TSMM:

The New Turkey Leg Stand:

Rex With Rex:

Stitch made a new friend, Weezy:

We went through Paradise Pier and rode Mullholand Madness and went back into DL. Cruella was out, so I grabbed a picture with her.

Soon, Rex decided to split off on his own, so me and Sparky decided to go to Coke Corner to see Musical Chairs With Alice and Hatter. Afterwards, I took a picture with Capt. Hook.................... FINALLY!!!

After that, I decided to call it a day and go home and get ready for work!!

THE END!!!!
    Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 05-11-2008 at 07:49 PM.

• Minion

Re: The Mis Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! - A Very Short Trip Report - The Return Of St

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post

Then we rode Buzz to test of Light Mouse's theory and it worked!!! I maxed out my blaster, but my score didn't show up in my picture.
    HAH! Told you!

•   
    • Senior Minion

Re: The Mis Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! - A Very Short Trip Report - The Return Of St

Quote Originally Posted by Light Mouse View Post
    HAH! Told you!
    I wanna know what that theory is??? I need help badly. My two year old is better at BLAB than I am!

HAH! Told you!
    Whats' the big BLAB secret?

• Minion

HAH! Told you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Brunette View Post
    I wanna know what that theory is??? I need help badly. My two year old is better at BLAB than I am!
    Quote Originally Posted by aznshrek88 View Post
    Whats' the big BLAB secret?
    You have to wear Mickey ears, with your name stitched in the back, while riding to get a better score.

• Banned User

looks like a great time was had!! but wait... I now get it... stitch is your plush toy? I was always looking for another person when reading your trip reports

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Sssssssshhhhhhhhhh............ don't give out our secret, then everybody will know!! Pretty soon everybody will be scoring one million. You don't want that, do you,

• Queen Elsa

I see my name sake put his Hook on you good Dan. Great pics and report. I like that walk way to TSMM. I got to see it next time I hit to DL.

Secret???? What secret? > : ) I must know!!!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Nice work Dan. That Space Mountain shot is great.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BCC View Post
    Secret???? What secret? > : ) I must know!!!
    You don't need no bloomin' secret! *aims to beat BCC at BLAB one day*

Hehe! :P You're on!!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BCC View Post
    Hehe! :P You're on!!!
    This is how I started getting better at BLAB. It all started with a competition between my friend and I. She had 305k as her highest and I had ~90k as mine. I vowed to beat her score if it took me all day. Luckily it only took two ride throughs and some tips from various members of the board especially The Dark Lady who came to the park to train me. Ever since I've tried to squeeze it in on every visit to practice and get better. I hit 700k with no stops and no slow downs once, but I still need to be better than that to beat the legendary BCC.

• Goofy

great shots dan. thanks. what a fun day it was.

Thumbs up Re: The Mis Adventures Of Dan - Tasmic! - A Very Short Trip Report - The Return Of St

This is how I started getting better at BLAB. It all started with a competition between my friend and I. She had 305k as her highest and I had ~90k as mine. I vowed to beat her score if it took me all day. Luckily it only took two ride throughs and some tips from various members of the board especially The Dark Lady who came to the park to train me. Ever since I've tried to squeeze it in on every visit to practice and get better. I hit 700k with no stops and no slow downs once, but I still need to be better than that to beat the legendary BCC.
    I gotta give you props for learning very quickly! It took me 6 months before I realised the truth in getting the high score...

Granted...I never asked around.

My number one nemesis was RIC. I don't see him around anymore. I was so mad at him everytime he was on the board. When I did meet up with him...I beat him so bad already and was telling me everything I knew. I remember the days when I could not get above 400K...700K was a pretty rare sighting.

So....can you beat me?

Here's what you need to accomplish. I'm not kidding about the score...it is really possible.

Get 2 million without stopping or slowdowns. I don't get it all the time because it really depends if that one target....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast