I so enjoyed Summer In Florida's question thread that I thought I'd hop in with some of my own:
1. I've only ever stayed onsite, but this summer we just couldn't scrape up another pint of blood. I booked 8/10 to 8/15 at the Sheraton Anaheim (free, of course, on Starwood points) I picked it for the shuttle. Was this a good, bad, indifferent choice?
2. We've gone in the summer before, always the last week of June. On a sc score of 1 to 10, how hotter, crowdeder is August?--the last time Geezerspouse, Geezerbrat, and I were there was the week that Pirates reopened--now that was crowded! And muggy hot.
3. I've never done Singlerider before, which looks intriguing as Geezerspouse and Geezerbrat won't ride Soarin or Splash and I could stay on them both all day. What's the routine for singlerider?
4. I've heard rumors of a "Tinkerbelle Store" in the castle? Geezerbrat is really a Tinkerbrat. What is this store called and what does it sell?
5. I'm thinking that since we are arriving on a Sunday and it should be busy, that the "Welcome to Disneyland" tour, with its fastpassses and parade seating, might be a fun way to kick off the trip. Any comments?
Thanks in advance for your pearls of wisdom.