• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Question I'm Scared. When Small World reopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or not?

I really wanted to see the holiday overlay but I guess the newer version is fine, it's better than nothing.

Anyone know if Small World Holiday returns in 2008?

LOL! I just saw my typo in the header "[Question] - I'm Scared. When Small World repopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or not?"

ohh that was funny... for me at least!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

Re: I'm Scared. When Small World repopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or n

IF it opens in November...yes, it will be holiday.

• =)

Re: I'm Scared. When Small World repopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or n

Interesting. Will the new version of the attraction even debut as-is, or will it receive holiday treatment? I suppose the latter is likely.

• Goofy

yay for the holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Interesting. Will the new version of the attraction even debut as-is, or will it receive holiday treatment? I suppose the latter is likely.
    Why would it not receive holiday treatment? Just because they throw in lilo and mickey in there doesnt mean it cant be holiday.

I doubt it will be ready by January.
    Last edited by nolimit; 05-16-2008 at 12:22 AM.

• Don't lets be silly! șoș

That sucks Datameister!! I just though about how you're now going to need to redo your flume... aw.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am also planning a December trip, and I will indeed be disappointed if IASW is not open.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Re: I'm Scared. When Small World reopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or no

It will be interesting to see it something else is added to the Christmas entertainment if Small World isn't open by then.

• =)

Re: I'm Scared. When Small World reopens In November, Will it be Holiday themed or no

Why would it not receive holiday treatment? Just because they throw in lilo and mickey in there doesnt mean it cant be holiday.
    Maybe they're worried about distracting guests from the attraction's purpose...

Okay, I can't keep a straight face through that one.

That sucks Datameister!! I just though about how you're now going to need to redo your flume... aw.
    Nah, I just built the flume a couple days ago, and the method I'm using allows me to easily edit the layout and the actual profile of the flume separately. I'm not sure how deep the old or new flumes were/are, so I'm basically guessing at that. All I know for sure is the layout and the width of the flume.