Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Off to Neverland

Re: How Long Would You, Could You, Have You've Stayed At Disneyland/DCA? 4 Days Is...

is it how long could u last? or how long would it take u?
    Cuz i can do both parks in prolly 2 1/2-3 days. i've done all of disneyland on a mid July day...so...if that tells you anything... lol.

I live near by Disneyland...i tried to do Disneyworld in 4 days...that didn't work. So, i guess it just depends on who u are and how fast u wanna move.

Re: How Long Would You, Could You, Have You've Stayed At Disneyland/DCA? 4 Days Is...

We did 3 days in 2000 on our first trip. This was pre DCA. However, we did not want to go home after only 3 days. We now do 5 days and find that to be just the right amount of time. We are ready to go home at the end of day 5 with our tired aching feet. When we go to DL we park the car and stay in the parks the entire time! My husband and I recently stayed at GCH for our 20th anniversary and had 4 days in the parks and one day at SW. I was not ready to go home at the end of that trip.

It's all DISNEY all the time!!
    Deedlebug

• Disney Gram

Nine days is the longest ...usually 5-6 days...I am NEVER ready to leave...I would like two or three weeks sometime...more time to lay by the pool listening to Disney music, trying out all the great restaurants, for different meals on different days, seeing all the shows, walking leisurely!
    Sharon
    Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

• Dave

Blog Entries

1.5 days
    Dave

• Mycroft16: #1 Husband

My wife has also noticed that it would be nice to go in such a way that one could plan for a "day off" in the middle where you could just hang around the pool (or sit in the GCH lobby and enjoy the peace and serenity!)
    We stayed at GCH in 2005 and I would have LOVED to have time to sit around and relax and enjoy the lobby and everything. But, at the same time, we were having too much fun to slow down! LOL.
    Next Disneyland trip: June 19th-24th
    First Disney cruise: Oct. 23rd-27th

See some of my Disneyland photos here!

• Mrs. J. Depp

The longest I've gone for is 3 days. Even though I live an hour out, its still nice to make a long weekend there and just not worry about driving home at the end of the day.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• no flash photography...

I've stayed 3 days before and after the first 1 1/2 days I was ready to go. I can only take so much Disney and it has to be in small doses....or maybe it's more of...I can only take so much of the crowds and people and it has to be in small doses. If it's not busy I love it there, but we only get there on weekends...so...yeah....

5 days seems to be perfect for me, it's just enough so that when I leave on the final day I don't feel too bad.
    Matthew

• Disney Geek

I've stayed for 12 days in August 2006. It was one of the only times I was ready to go home when the trip was over.

• Senior Minion

I'm just a single day person myself, and since I've had an AP, I rarely even go for more than 5 or 6 hours. I love that I don't get exhausted and don't feel any pressure to have to visit any particular attractions, but I actually kinda miss spending from the entire day in the parks and the variety of experiences that you can have in one day. It's another one of the ways that living pretty nearby and having an AP can actually be a mixed blessing.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• Disney Starved in AZ

7 days for the 50th!
    but we stayed at the cheapy Travelodge...
    (but then again, I can't afford ONE night at a Disney property... so guess that doesn't matter!)

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I like to go for at least a week. Considering how expensive airfare is, I wouldn't travel across the country for just a few days. I think that a week is just about right. I get to see everything. I plan some fun character meals, take a lot of pictures. I can go to a MiceChat meet, and maybe even do something that isn't Disney while I am there.

However, I always seem to be planning my next vacation in my head while I am enjoying the present one.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• I'm Flying High

I've gone 5 consecutively, but I could do as many days as I could get. I wouldn't spend a lot of my times on attractions, mostly just atmosphere. I would get everything done though.
    The daydream princess

• Disneyland Addict

We usually go for at least 4 days, best trip was 10 days and the kids and I still weren't ready to go home yet.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by aliasdisney View Post
    We usually go for at least 4 days, best trip was 10 days and the kids and I still weren't ready to go home yet.
    Thats how we are. At Christmas, we do 12 days, and we are usually ready to go home on the 13th day. We went last Oct for only 4 days and my kids were wondering how anyone can get everything done in only 3-4 days? I explained the difference is we do things more leisurely, and we have a lot more we want to do. As an example, my son liked to make every show of Laughing Stock in one day, as the shows are usually different. We will also see Billy Hill several times. For us, its not so much about rides as it is about relaxing.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast