Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: How Long Would You, Could You, Have You've Stayed At Disneyland/DCA? 4 Days Is...

1979----3 Nights @ The Disneyland Hotel~~1982----5 Nights @ Vacationland Campground~~1987----7 Nights @ Vacationland Campground~~1989----7 Nights @ Anaheim KOA~~1991----5 Nights @ Vacationland Campgroun~~1992----2 Nights @ Penny Sleeper Inn~~1993----7 NIghts @ Clarion????~~1994----2 Nights @ Inn at the Park~~1995----7 Nights @ Howard Johnson~~1996----4 Nights @ Ramada Maingate~~1997----4 Nights @ Disneyland Hotel~~2000----4 Nights @ Howard Johnson~~2001----4 Nights @ Westcoast Anaheim~~2003----3 Nights @ Grand Californian~~2004----4 Nights @ Anaheim Hilton~~2006----4 Nights @ Grand Californian~~
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Re: How Long Would You, Could You, Have You've Stayed At Disneyland/DCA? 4 Days Is...

Have Stayed:

My longest stay at DLR, as an adult, was 21 days. Our avearge trip is more like 16 or 17 days. We too have to deal with airfare so it just makes more sense for us to stay longer rather than do several shorter trips. On the years we stayed only 10-14 days we'd usually come back at Christmas for another week to ten days. We take our time and enjoy all the resort has to offer, but even if we take a half day to go to Knotts or USH we pop into DL for a few hours atleast.

As a child we would stay in Anaheim for a full month. I don't recall how many days we actually went into DL as we were being dragged to places like The Hearst Castle, the Missions, Knotts, etc., and my parents always insisted we did one down day where we just hung out at the hotel and swam. I do remember the best days were DL days.

Would You Stay:

I'd live at the DLH if I could.

dsny1mom

I used to go for one day at a time a couple of times a year, but I'm going for a week late in June. Well, a week in Anaheim, but only on a five-day park-hopper pass. I'm staying on-site (Grand Californian, because I figure I might as well overdo it), so my plan is to be well and truly sick of the park by the time I leave. By Friday, I'm probably going to be saying things like "Well, I could go on Splash Mountain again... but it's awful nice right here by the pool."

• Progressive Disneylander

The last time I was there it was 8 days out of 9 (one day to Sea World).

When you come from far away like I do, a few days doesn't justify all the hassle of getting there and back (plus having an annual pass makes it worth the longer stay as well).

The great thing is that I never get bored. Doing and seeing much of the same stuff every day doesn't get old at all to me -- and thankfully it doesn't.

longest i have stayed: 5 days for my honeymoon..

would like to stay: i'd live there. did the 5 days and i wasn't near ready to leave...

8 days in a row every year, we get a suite a the Disneyland hotel for the whole stay, never even leave the resort area. Been doing it for the last 8 years with the kids, they love it.

We do 1 Five day trips every year (sometimes two). This has alway suited our family well as we all know what to expect. For us, being in the parks is as much fun as getting on the rides. As a family, we spend tons of quality time together as we are not rushing to do this ride, and then rushing to do the next ride. We just enjoy the park, and get the the rides when we get to them (it also helps that we go in the off season and for us a 20 minute wait is extremely long).

• Dave

Blog Entries

I like the place, and could do atleast two days.
    Dave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123