• Minion

Talking Disneyland Hotel Internet Access and Business Center

Hi. My family is going to Disneyland and we are staying for a week at the Disneyland Hotel. We have a concierge room. Do the rooms have internet access? Do they provide cables or should they bring their own ethernet connector cable? Also, I know the DL Hotel has a Business center but does anyone know what the hours of operation for the business center are or how I could find out. Thanks. All help is very much appreciated.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: Disneyland Hotel Internet Access and Business Center

All the DLR hotel rooms now have wired internet access, I am pretty sure that they provide a cable in the room (or if not, you could get one at the front desk), but a 6 foot cable is just a couple of bucks at Fry's, and I always have one in my carrying case (along with a telephone cable in case I need to use dial-up).

In the hotel lobby areas, and in the bar and restaurant areas, there is free Wi-Fi access, I use it all the time, and no password or hotel stay is required.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer
    All the DLR hotel rooms now have wired internet access, I am pretty sure that they provide a cable in the room (or if not, you could get one at the front desk), but a 6 foot cable is just a couple of bucks at Fry's, and I always have one in my carrying case (along with a telephone cable in case I need to use dial-up).

In the hotel lobby areas, and in the bar and restaurant areas, there is free Wi-Fi access, I use it all the time, and no password or hotel stay is required.

Thanks!

• Senior Minion

I second what Darkbeer wrote; the last time we were down (stayed at GCH), I forgot to bring my Ethernet cable.

I called down, and they had one to my room within minutes.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan
    I second what Darkbeer wrote; the last time we were down (stayed at GCH), I forgot to bring my Ethernet cable.

I called down, and they had one to my room within minutes.

Thanks!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer

I am glad that they have internet access in the rooms because I am sure that the DL Business center is not open 24 hrs and it will be so convienent to use the laptop in the room.

Thanks!!

The Lost Bar is my favorite place to hang out and I love the wireless. Yes you can post as well.