• Functional & Decorative

Where can I get the best deal on 1 day park hopper passports?

Alright, I'm a Premium AP holder. I go to Disney all the time without even thinking about it. Well, next week, I may be going with some friends of mine... but I'm so used to going on my AP, I forgot they will have to buy a passport. So where's the best deal anymore? I'm talking cheap cheap cheap, and preferably able to buy them in advance (a one day park hopper--what can I say, we all still want to ride ToT & Soarin).

I already know about AAA. Is the SoCal pass still happening? Which is cheaper? Are there other deals? Does the Disney store still sell them, and if so, do the discounts apply there? Is the Vons deal still happening? Can I buy a discount passport using my Premium pass? Or are there other options that I don't know about?

I know some employers get discounts... I've already looked into it for my work. They only offer discounts on 2 day park hoppers, not one.

Thanks in advance.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

• Minion

Re: Where can I get the best deal on 1 day park hopper passports?

Quote Originally Posted by JesterMn
    Alright, I'm a Premium AP holder. I go to Disney all the time without even thinking about it. Well, next week, I may be going with some friends of mine... but I'm so used to going on my AP, I forgot they will have to buy a passport. So where's the best deal anymore? I'm talking cheap cheap cheap, and preferably able to buy them in advance (a one day park hopper--what can I say, we all still want to ride ToT & Soarin).

I already know about AAA. Is the SoCal pass still happening? Which is cheaper? Are there other deals? Does the Disney store still sell them, and if so, do the discounts apply there? Is the Vons deal still happening? Can I buy a discount passport using my Premium pass? Or are there other options that I don't know about?

I know some employers get discounts... I've already looked into it for my work. They only offer discounts on 2 day park hoppers, not one.

Thanks in advance.
    I don't know of any that offer a discount on 1 day hoppers. In the past years, you could get a discount for visitors at this time, but this year they offered it in May-June.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

The current SoCal deal is $5 off a one-day ParkHopper, $71 instead of $76 for adults.

The local VONS also are selling them at the same price as the Front Gate. So if you want to get them in advance, that is a good option.

A SoCal Select AP is just $99, and don't forget that you can ALWAYS use an AP on the date of first use, even if it is a blockout date. So if you think you might want to go back to the park with the same friends, you might want to think about getting the AP for just a few dollars more.... And if you want to go on some Sundays, you might want to think about the regular SoCal AP for $149... Just look at the blockout calendar prior to buying the AP.. or you can just get the SoCal Select this time, and upgrade to the regular SoCal AP when you want to go on that Sunday....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

If you know someone in the military, they can get you discount tickets.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

you can order them online from the disneyland website...for SoCal residents, a two day park hopper is $79...that's it!! just buying them in advance, online, you're getting them at pretty much half price ($116 at the park purchase). i just bought two of them for this weekend for my mom and sister, they came in the mail in no time! you can will call 'em too.

Last year we did the 2fer deal, but used both days the same day. thus turning the 2fer into a discount parkhopper.