• Live.Laugh.Love.Disney.

Talking Just Messin' Around

Just for Fun It is Story Time!

My friend and I were at the front of the Grr line and the ride stopped....... So two CM's stood in front of us. It was the funniest thing. I think his name was Chris, and he was just standing there and so we asked the other guy if Chris talked. Then we looked at Chris, and Chris shook his head. So I said I was going to try to get him to talk, so the other guy said good luck with that and walked away.... So I asked Chris a bunch of questions. Whats your name? He pointed to his nametag. What ride am I going on? He pointed to his Grr vest. Who's Your Best Friend? He pointed to the girl working to get the ride fixed.Whats my name? he shrugged his shoulders.... How wet am i going to get? Chris walked away and came back with the sign that said "You Will Get Very Wet!" So this went on for about 15 minutes and finally the ride started back up again, and so Chris pointed to the raft. My friend and I screamed back at him "WE WILL BE BACK, AND WE WILL MAKE YOU TALK!!!!!" he shook his head..... (When we Got to the Geyser..... It didnt turn off.....Uh Oh..... Major Technical Difficulties )

The next day, we were walking by, and he was standing at the entrance so we went up and said hi, and He said back "Hello ladies, how are you?" and so I said "HA! SO YOU DO TALK!!!!" And he said "OOps, it you girls. and he smiled and said, yes I do talk." Then we said Okay and said bye and walked away.

True Story..... So if any of you see Chris at Grr ask him if he talks.

I Love The CM's at Disneyland. They are soooo Funny, and so Nice!

Anyone Else have any Fun CM story's to share?
    SkItTlEs

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Re: Just Messin' Around

Hahaha, that's cute.

=) Hmm...I don't think I've really found anything 'funny' from a CM, I did find it entertaining when:

On POTC, my friend Emi & I had just loaded the boat and the CM that was sitting above us in his little chair look down at us. We said "Arrr! YohoYoho!" (Yes, we are strange.) and he responded with "Ar..." (No pirate passion whatsoever) so we said "Oh come one, you have to say "ARRRRR!" you are a POTC cast member!" and he just looked at us. We laughed and said "You are supposed to make magic for our Disneyland stay!" he just shrugged and said "I made you laugh didn't I?"
    I said "Uh yeah..." and then the cast member just responded "Then I made magic for you, and that's the Disney dream! Off with ye!"
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Live.Laugh.Love.Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    Hahaha, that's cute.

=) Hmm...I don't think I've really found anything 'funny' from a CM, I did find it entertaining when:

On POTC, my friend Emi & I had just loaded the boat and the CM that was sitting above us in his little chair look down at us. We said "Arrr! YohoYoho!" (Yes, we are strange.) and he responded with "Ar..." (No pirate passion whatsoever) so we said "Oh come one, you have to say "ARRRRR!" you are a POTC cast member!" and he just looked at us. We laughed and said "You are supposed to make magic for our Disneyland stay!" he just shrugged and said "I made you laugh didn't I?"
    I said "Uh yeah..." and then the cast member just responded "Then I made magic for you, and that's the Disney dream! Off with ye!"
    haha, umm That's kinda snobby-ish Of The Castmember....

I have one more "tale" to tell
    We went on HM at night and found the CM's to be dressed differently, and more in character. When our Doom Buggy was about to go into the first scene, a CM was standing off to the side.... Just standing there.....Not Moving..... The her head turned and looked at us! It was way creepy!
    SkItTlEs

• Off to Neverland

HAHAHA!!!! that's sooooo funny!