So my sister and I went to the parks yesterday, 5/25. This was the second day of a 2-day Parkhopper I had used earlier in May, so I was okay with going in the middle of a holiday weekend for a "free" trip. I figured we'd go early, hit some rides and then just relax, maybe watch parades and things we don't do normally.
Well, we got to the parking lot ($12 now, up from $11 three weeks ago) around 8:15 and left just as the fireworks started:
That's a total of 18 rides (in 13 hours or so), 9 of them using Fastpasses. I'm sure many of you do the same thing all the time, but I was surprised at how much we were able to do in a relatively short trip (we usually stay until closing) on what I expected to be a really busy day.
- Haunted Mansion (including a side trip to the pet cemetary thanks to the nice attendant)
- Jungle Cruise
- Indy (with FP)
- Roger Rabbit
- Big Thunder x2 (1 with FP)
- Matterhorn x2
- Space Mountain x2 (both with FP)
- Buzz Lightyear x2 (1 with FP)
- CA Screamin' (with FP)
- Soarin' (with FP from a nice man at the info booth)
- Orange Swings
- Tower of Terror x2 (both with FP)
And we didn't even rush. We had a churro break, a tortilla factory break, a fruit stand break, lunch at Hungry Bear, a drawing lesson at Animation Academy, and finally ice cream on Main Street before heading home.