Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Renting Disneyland

I hear that u can rent a lands in Disneyland is this true and HOW MUCH!!
    pshhh i guess

• Hiding from the Sheeple

Re: Renting Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Treat

Treat, it depends on a number of factors. What department are you going through (attractions, special events, convention and business services, Club 33), what attractions are you going to open, what food are you going to serve, how many people will be in attendance, etc.

I am doing a dinner party for 28 inside of the Haunted Mansion. The price for everything with about four hours inside after park closing is close to $50,000.00. You can rent entire lands such as Adventureland for around $250,000.00 and up.
    Last edited by Disneynut; 08-19-2005 at 08:44 AM.

WOW so u can acully rent an attraction. Is that the cheapest its get
    pshhh i guess

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Disneynut
    I am doing a dinner party for 28 inside of the Haunted Mansion.
    So, how is it that you're going to eat dinner inside the Haunted Mansion? And don't tell me that you're eating in the dining room, cuz I'm just not going to believe it!

Ya, spill the beans
    pshhh i guess

• What have I done?

Teat, it depends on a number of factors. What department are you going through (attractions, special events, convention and business services, Club 33), what attractions are you going to open, what food are you going to serve, how many people will be in attendance, etc.

I am doing a dinner party for 28 inside of the Haunted Mansion. The price for everything with about four hours inside after park closing is close to $50,000.00. You can rent entire lands such as Adventureland for around $250,000.00 and up.
    First off great avatar secondly Disneyland is a business. If the price is right... you know what I am saying? I am sure with high profile clients almost anything is possible. Or enough money, I am sure there are some limits... but there are businesses that specialize in "memorable" get togethers. Also I know a cast member that works these events such as celebritiy parties at the parks and stuff.

"This guy!"

Quote Originally Posted by treat
    WOW so u can acully rent an attraction. Is that the cheapest its get
    Depending on which department you go through, it may be cheaper or more expensive. The cheapest private function I have held at the park was about $30,000.00. It really depends on what elements of your event you are including such as food, entertainment, attractions, etc.

The park also has minimums that have to be met but vary depending on what you want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by danyoung
    So, how is it that you're going to eat dinner inside the Haunted Mansion? And don't tell me that you're eating in the dining room, cuz I'm just not going to believe it!
    Dinners are held in the portrait chamber just outside of the elevator. Anyone can rent attractions at Disneyland as long as you have the money, there is no inside connection needed.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinKing!
    First off great avatar secondly Disneyland is a business. If the price is right... you know what I am saying?
    Thanks! You are 100% correct, they are a business and money talks. If anyone here on MiceChat wanted to put together a private function, I would gladly donate to the cause and we can all chip in to have a good time.

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

I'm in if you donate the $30,000!!!

• Still wants to be a cat!

It would take one hell of a lot of Micechatters at $10.00 a piece.....humm....3000, we hardly have that many registered! We'll keep it in mind!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Quality not quantity

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    It would take one hell of a lot of Micechatters at $10.00 a piece.....humm....3000, we hardly have that many registered! We'll keep it in mind!
    I'd expect the total price would increase along with the number of people, especially if food is involved. So the price would never reach $10pp.

I am doing a dinner party for 28 inside of the Haunted Mansion. The price for everything with about four hours inside after park closing is close to $50,000.00.
    Just curious, what type of group can afford $1,800pp for dinner at Disneyland? Hollywood's?
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Treat

Believe me, if you show The Disney Company that you have a huge wad of cash, they'll do anything to get it. That's is how I know you can rent lands. You just have to "Show dem da money!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner
    I'd expect the total price would increase along with the number of people, especially if food is involved. So the price would never reach $10pp. Just curious, what type of group can afford $1,800pp for dinner at Disneyland? Hollywood's?
    We own a legal services firm and a few smaller companies. We use the dinners to keep clients happy, bring on new business and sometimes to reward our employees. We enjoy the private atmosphere of these events and always feel they are worth it.

• Quality not quantity

We own a legal services firm and a few smaller companies. We use the dinners to keep clients happy, bring on new business and sometimes to reward our employees. We enjoy the private atmosphere of these events and always feel they are worth it.
    Humm, I'm thinking of getting sued by several large mutli-nationals in what's sure to be an exreamly long drawn out affair. Could we get to together over ohh say dinner somewhere to talk about some legal services I'll need?
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner
    Humm, I'm thinking of getting sued by several large mutli-nationals in what's sure to be an exreamly long drawn out affair. Could we get to together over ohh say dinner somewhere to talk about some legal services I'll need?
    Sure thing!

Here is a link to the Disney website that deals with themed events in the park. Here you can have everything from a private showing of Fantasmic to a dinner inside of the Disney Gallery.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlm/...cialEventsPage

Enjoy!

• The Candidate

Hey, they list Big Thunder Ranch:

Big Thunder Ranch
    Capacity: 100-300 guests
    You corral 'em and we'll feed 'em. Big Thunder Ranch is ideal if you like your food, fun and fixins with a western flavor.

Does that mean the facilities still exist and it could reopen one day?

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast