I know I am full of questions tonight...
Yesterday my wife and I took the kids on Francis, and I witnessed a really bizarre thing. I know the cars get close when they reach the intersection between tables, but I watched 3 cars almost collide. I say almost, because once the ride was over I was able to walk onto the table and look at the cars. They were literally within inches of each other, likely on the next setting in the turntable. I have seen cars close before, but this was the closest I have ever seen them. Which prompted a couple questions.
I know we have at least one Bugsland resident. So...
- Do the Francis cars ever collide?
- Is it possible for the Francis cars to collide?
- If they collide, will it set off an AES or ARS?
- Have they ever collided before?
- If they have collided, was it a soft collision or a hard bump?
- What happened to those riding in the cars?
Thanks in advance for any and all answers. I considered a PM but I felt others would likely be curious as well.