To answer the question, yes. Do I like some of them, yes, but not all of them.
Are they better than DCA?, yes, some of them. Do I hate DCA?, no...not entirely.
To each their own, and just because the park is owned by 'Disney', doesn't make it automatically great, or horrid. In DCA's case, the crowd is clearly mixed....
When at the parks, I spend 90% of my time in Disneyland, and if for whatever reason I choose to go to DCA, it's the remaining 10% of my time. It has the potential for greatness, but that potential has not been realized by the people who are in charge and can begin the work to make it such.
If the toy story ride is any indication of what quality we should expect from the re-vamp of the park - God help us all.