Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Videographer

Mini Trip Report - 8/16 - lots of goodies too

Greetings!

Well, been quite a week. Went to the Park on Tuesday and the first chance to write a trip report is Friday. I had a great time (as usual.) I met up with XFKirsten and we just had a relaxing time.

First off, crowds are decreasing. I wouldn’t say empty but definitely smaller then a week ago. Made it nice after large crowds all summer (and before)

It was a 4 show Tuesday for us – Snow White Musical (since it is going on a break soon), Parade of Dreams (needed Ariel Show Stop for my video which is now done), Remember..Dreams Come True, and Fastasmic. The result – almost filled 3 – 1 GIG memory cards

Lots of pictures can be found by clicking on this line.

There are 22 new wall papers by clicking on this sentence

And as I mentioned above, my new multi-edit of Parade of Dreams is available by clicking on this sentence. My video goes through the entire Parade and then finished with the Show Stop – and clips of all show stops are in the video.

Remember was quite unusual in the fact we got to sit. I mean the entire hub from close to Tomorrowland, across the Castle, and towards the Frontierland side – all of us sitting down. Wow, that was so unusual to have such a large area sitting.

Fastpass was down. One CM said it was a virus. But we learned something with the entire system being down…

I am a big proponent of FP. I like what it does. I have heard the anti arguments and have ignored them. But – wow – I am not so sure now. We walked out of HM one time and the Splash line was all the way to the HM exit. Now, on any given day a line that long easily hits 180 minutes. Without FP the line was only 45 minutes – whoa, what a difference. Space Mtn, in the middle of the afternoon which typically hits 150 minutes hovered at 60-75. Hmm, very interesting indeed.

Oh, and one final word, beware of Pizza Port when the day is lighter then anticipated. I had some Penne and I paid for it for the next several hours. XFKirsten even mentioned her spaghetti was a bit crunchy.

Anyway, that is all for now. I hope you enjoyed this mini-report and enjoy the new pictures, wall papers, and video.

Oh, here are a few pictures (from the wallpaper link) to tease you with.

RU

Be sure to visit my site!

• All you need is LOVE

Re: Mini Trip Report - 8/16 - lots of goodies too

Great Pics Thanks

• Videographer

I have been out of town. Thanks for the compliments CL!

RU

• 'Taint sure it's puddin!

Awesome shots - thanks for sharing.
    "Search the boat...."
    First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you MiceChat?
    There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
    - visit the MiceChat store
    - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
    Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

I am a big proponent of FP. I like what it does. I have heard the anti arguments and have ignored them. But – wow – I am not so sure now. We walked out of HM one time and the Splash line was all the way to the HM exit. Now, on any given day a line that long easily hits 180 minutes. Without FP the line was only 45 minutes – whoa, what a difference. Space Mtn, in the middle of the afternoon which typically hits 150 minutes hovered at 60-75. Hmm, very interesting indeed.
    Thank you RU for that. it made me relize how much MORE i hate FP

BTW, when are you gonna get that space mountain video for VF. i know its dark and not much to see, but im very intrested in the queue. also it will be an RU42 production........thats all that counts
    pshhh i guess

• FastPass n00b

Wow, that has to be the best darn looking Pocahontas I've ever seen. Jasmine also has a very appealing exotic look (which fits the character of course). Geez, I don't know who's casting these Disney princesses, but they are doing a fabulous job. A lot of Disney princesses these days lack that "special" look, that look that you don't know what sets them apart, but you can just tell that they are befitting of a classic female Disney character. The Disney princesses are always very beautiful, no doubt about that, but it's just that they usually lack that exotic fairy tale look. This particular Pocahontas and Jasmine definitely have that look though.

Thanks for the pics RU42, we have some amazingly talented photographers on this site and it's always a treat to see their work.

• Videographer

Thank you one and all for the compliments!

Treat - I am working on it. Actually I have most of the footage I want. I do need to go back and shoot one more time and then I can make the video. The real challenge is that I will be moving in 6 days - so it might not get done until early Sept.

RU

• That Guy

Thank you SO much, great shots, I don't know how you and DaddyB do it!!

I am really good at taking pictures of my thumb, what can I say, it's a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by RU42
    Thank you one and all for the compliments!

Treat - I am working on it. Actually I have most of the footage I want. I do need to go back and shoot one more time and then I can make the video. The real challenge is that I will be moving in 6 days - so it might not get done until early Sept.

RU

Thank you RU
    pshhh i guess

• Minion

I've never seen a Pochahontas like that!

• FastPass n00b

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian
    I've never seen a Pochahontas like that!
    Me neither, I mean she is absolutely stunning. Has anyone else seen this particular Pochahontas around the park? I've seen lots of Disney princesses and as far as my recent memory goes I don't think I've seen that many Disney princesses, Pochahontas or otherwise, as gorgeous as this one. It's especially surprising that the Pochahontas outfit is not really that attractive, like Ariel or Jasmine. But then again, she does have that Indian appeal.

• Who's your DaddyB?

While I really love my camera, I am supremely jealous of those fantasmic shots. My camera will NEVER be able to get shots of people moving like that in such low light conditions.

wonderful shots!
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

• My Children's Father

Quote Originally Posted by RU42

Fastpass was down. One CM said it was a virus. But we learned something with the entire system being down…

RU
    I'm sure everyone knows that standby lines for the FP rides get shorter when FP is down .... it only makes sense. The real question is what happens to the other lines ....... do Pan and Dumbo, for instance, drop from 30 minutes to 15? Did you notice, RU? Great pictures, BTW. I think I'll add Pocahontas to my Xmas Fantasy Parade .....
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

RU are you gonna re-shoot a video at IASW during Remember with the pyro they added there? They now have pyro, and you did the projections video, but now they have pyro!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Banned User

Brilliant photos... finally someone who posted a jasmine photo....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast